Looking for a toy

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Sexywife

Looking for a toy

Post by Sexywife »

Last night I used a remote control vibrating cock ring on my husband for the first time. We both had a lot of fun with it, the ring is good at teasing him but I dont think I can get him to orgasm with it. I'm looking for something remote controlled that I can use to bring him all the way, hopefully that can be used discreetly in public as well.
FatherOfFour

Re: Looking for a toy

Post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum Sexywife,
and congrats for the great kinky sex-life You enjoy with Your husband...

Most of us here (self-binders) are so not by choice, but having to hide their kink from their spouses...
You both are extremely lucky...

What about a small egg You could keep in place with elastic bandage (or a wrist band). You could both enjoy the egg, and there are some radio controlled ones on the market.
Why not buy two, so You could also be "controlled"...

Have fun, remotely,
f4
lj

Post by lj »

I doubt you'd be able to get anything to guarantee a remote-triggered orgasm - getting stimulation on exactly the right place is tricky, as the penis goes from flaccid to erect and that changes any positioning of a stimulator.

Fully enclosing the shaft with a strongly vibrating sheath might work, though that implies rather a lot of noise as well!

Or you could be a bit sadistic and fit the remote vibrating ring as well as a chastity device - probably no orgasm but a interesting dilemma! (or very sadistic and use spikes in the chastity device :twisted: )
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

I would suggest e-stim devices, if vibration is not enough. Also for dom's pleasure, it is always good to keep sub on the edge but not cumming for few days/weeks/months :twisted:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, e-stim will definitely do it. Please keep in mind, that if someone is too distracted with what happens around them, they'll not orgasm. Its how the mind works.

So it will work if you make sure he's at ease too. E-stim will definitely work on getting him to orgasm, and it can be remote controlled as well.

Here's the 2 parts I would recommend:
- Powerbox: http://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?mai ... ucts_id=15 (has motion sensor too, so you can keep him in one place and be sure he won't move. Really he won't move! You'll be surprised how well he can remain in one position. ;) And I have plenty of experience to know that. I thought it would be cool to be punished for moving, but I found out it sucked because I was suddenly well able to not move. :D)

- Mystim rodeo robin: http://store.mystim.com/b2c_en/rodeo-robin.html (it will come with a mystim cable, but you can simply use the cable that comes with the powerbox. Put one end around the cockhead and the other around the crotch (ballsack and penis) and depending on which stimulation you choose (continuous will definitely work) he will orgasm.

Do keep in mind, that unlike with females, when a male orgasms, its end of story. Our sex drive completely vanishes. We're wired like that, and we don't have fun with it either. He may want to do it once, but most definitely not more times. But if you edge him, he'll love it. Note that this is really hard.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Slave_L wrote:Do keep in mind, that unlike with females, when a male orgasms, its end of story. Our sex drive completely vanishes. We're wired like that, and we don't have fun with it either. He may want to do it once, but most definitely not more times. But if you edge him, he'll love it. Note that this is really hard.
Not entirely true. On a good day, I've been known to keep going with ...ah...voluntary self stimulation...after the first orgasm. And for some, being forced to continue after the orgasm is part of the submission play. No guarantees any given man will be up to the challenge for either of these options. It depends on the man.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I guess it indeed is a personal thing.

If I haven't come in weeks and I come, there's still some sperm left in my sack and if I wait, say 30 minutes, I usually am able to get in the mood again, and thus come again, but its really hard. There are also times when I think I will, and then just aren't.

It also depends on how long I have been in a sexual state of mind. If I've been in one for a month or two while wearing a chastity device and thus most of the time being aroused, I am quite likely to lose it completely when I come.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.