What's your bondage fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What's your bondage fantacy?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just watch out for falling prices :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 02 Nov 2023, 00:27 Just watch out for falling prices :)
Remember to wear a safety helmet. :!:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: 02 Nov 2023, 08:22
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 02 Nov 2023, 00:27 Just watch out for falling prices :)
Remember to wear a safety helmet. :!:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
And safety shoes so they don't fall on your toes. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

"Falling prices" not much chance of getting hit by one in the UK. The only thing falling here is people from lack of heat and food.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

I absolutely love that quite a few of these involve camping.

I dream of finding the right person for me sexually and dynamic-wise, that wants the same things I do (and wants the exact type of person I long to be). Then working together to buy or build a cabin out in the woods.

The idea of my moans and squeals bouncing off the trees, farthest from safety with someone that lives to shatter me into a million pieces and put me back together again, is my deepest fantasy and I'm going to do everything I can to have that.
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

TiedJoe wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 18:07 Then working together to buy or build a cabin out in the woods.
I recommend the movie (or book) "Gerald's Game".
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 12:40
TiedJoe wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 18:07 Then working together to buy or build a cabin out in the woods.
I recommend the movie (or book) "Gerald's Game".
And then never dare to do bondage again. :shock: :rofl: :rofl:
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Bound Whore wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 12:40 I recommend the movie (or book) "Gerald's Game".
Oh goodness me, I've never heard of this before.

I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me firmly hates the premise of it, but the idea of being found exhausted and starving by a hiker after a couple of days, only to have them take over and own me feels absolutely delicious.
kinbaku wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 12:59 And then never dare to do bondage again. :shock: :rofl: :rofl:
I feel a little bit guilty that this isn't the entire takeaway I got from the plot :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TiedJoe wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 17:29
Bound Whore wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 12:40 I recommend the movie (or book) "Gerald's Game".
Oh goodness me, I've never heard of this before.

I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me firmly hates the premise of it, but the idea of being found exhausted and starving by a hiker after a couple of days, only to have them take over and own me feels absolutely delicious.
Stephen King has that effect on people. Sounds sexier than "Misery".
Any cool cars ? Mustang, Plymouth Fury?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TiedJoe

Post by TiedJoe »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 05 Nov 2023, 17:32 Stephen King has that effect on people. Sounds sexier than "Misery".
Any cool cars ? Mustang, Plymouth Fury?
My Edge-O-Matic is genuinely the most important thing I own. I might enjoy misery a little too much :oops:
TanyaHumble

Post by TanyaHumble »

On my bucket list is;

Tied hanging upside down.
A tight hogtie.
be able to handle the reversed prayer. ( though highly unlikely )
Mummified.
Visit if if have time to spare~
https://www.emlalock.com/#/f/bkz7kl1lue
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

I'd like to be locked in a jail cell (one with bars rather than a solid door) but I have to be wearing my favourite skirt, black tights, heeled shoes. I want to have varied cuffs and leg irons used over a 24 hour period, such as hands cuffed behind my back for 3 hours, then a rigid fiddle for 3 hours, strait jacket etc. As for day 2, to earn my release I'd have to smoke say 10 cigarettes (I'm not a smoker) otherwise I'd stay where I am until I do.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

One of my hobbies is riding/racing dirt bikes, and I am out in the California desert a lot. One of the areas I frequent has 50,000 acres of land that you can go anywhere you want. Real easy to find a spot where no one is likely to come by.

My fantasy is to take a submissive out where we would be miles from anyone, where they could scream all they wanted and wouldn't be heard. Tie them up in a variety of ways:

spread eagle on the ground, limbs tied to stakes pounded into the ground. A session face down, then flip them over and do the other side.

Use a drill motor with concrete bit to set lag anchors into a very large boulder, do a standing spread eagle.

Floggers, whips, crops, paddles. Encourage them to scream all they want.

R.Mc.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

Hi, I also wanna add my two biggest fantasies.

The first one is being tied up in a lonely forest at night, just in boxershorts, when it's a little snowy outside. My feet together, my hands far apart from each other over my head to the trees. Blindfolded and gagged. Then I would love many masochistic people to come by and do whatever they like. Flog me, punch me, kick me, clamp my nipples and body, pour a ton of wax on me, just anything they want to do.

The second one is rather simple: I would love to be someones workout slave for like a week or so, which means that they tell me when I have to workout and what I have to do. Als they tell me what cuffs, collars etc. I have to wear, and they include a lot of flogging, gut punching and so on in my workout. Also they would painfully punish me when I cannot do as many repetitions as they want. And so on :D

Well, my fantasies seem to go more into the masochistic than only bondage haha :D
MT206

Re: What's your bondage fantasy?

Post by MT206 »

I don't have many. But at the moment, as an ND autistic bloody loner, I would love to do a session with another person, who has 'desirable' equipment, and can keep me in a dark poorly lit, medieval style 2x2 or 3x3 cell for as long as I wish with my full consent.

Also, could a mod/admin korrekt* the spelling errer* in the title please?