One for the boys

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Slave 1

One for the boys

Post by Slave 1 »

This is one ive used several times i put a bar across the loft opening and throw a rope over and tie a loop on the end.

I will then tie my big toes together.

I then tie my ankles together and then my knees.

I will then pull the looped end of the rope from behind between my legs and over my penis and testicals, at this point i will masturbate until hard and then pull the rope backwards until it pulls at my penis and testicals.

I will then insert my blow up butt plug, pump it up a bit and secure my nipple clamps ( small bulldog clips ).

Next on is the ball gag and blindfold.

Next i pull the rope that is coming down the other side of bar until im on tip toe and tie it off to the banister.

I will then handcuff my hands above my head but behind the rope, this stops me being able to get to the knot on the banister.

Ive already set the ice key up so im now locked like this on tip toe until the ice melts, about 30-45mins which is hell on tip toes.

And the best thing is that the rope pulling back your penis helps you stay erect for the whole time.