VERY TIGHT Spread Eagle

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Pinkbottom

VERY TIGHT Spread Eagle

Post by Pinkbottom »

I have always liked tight bondage but it is very hard to do with self bondage. I have tried bungee cords and weights and all sorts of things, but I have finally found something that really works well.

A few months ago I was able to buy a adjustable bed from an older couple that were moving from my neighborhood. They even helped me move it in. It is like a hospital bed only it is queen sized. The head, center, and foot of the bed all raise and lower with a small cabled control box.

The best part is you can raise and lower the entire mattress about a foot.

If you haven't looked at one before, the mattress moves but the lower base part and head board don't.

I soon figured out that it was perfect for self bondage. I have tried to draw out what I do on my computer as best as I can. If it's not so good just tell me and I will answer any questions.

Basically it's like a regular spread eagle except you can make it very by using the bed control. I also like pain so I added that too, but you don't have to.

I put on cuffs first and arrange the ropes. I use an ice lock on both wrist ropes to be safer.

I attack ankles first and then put TENS on my nipples. Then I pull down the clover clamps and attach them. I use a regular cord between the clamps instead on the chain so it doesn't mess up the TENS.

You have to use pulleys on the clamps or they get loose when you raise the mattress. Pulleys keep them tight. The rubber band keeps them taunt without pulling too hard.

Then I attach my left hand and turn the TENS up all the way with my right hand. This always takes a few minutes cause it hurts a lot. After I'm done I push the TENS box out of reach.

Then I use a double clip to attach my right hand. I have some free space so it's not hard. Then I grab the bed control and raise the mattress. I usually raise it some and then wiggle around until the pressure is even, then I do it again a few times until it is very tight.

Then I lower the control to the floor with the cord and let go. Now I am trapped with a lot of pain until one of the locks melts.

Lots of warnings:

Practice first. Use good cuffs that wont cut off your circulation. Don't set yourself up for four or five hours until you KNOW you wont lose your circulation.

Same with the nipples. Most people can't take clamps that long. Most people can't take more than 15 minute. Mine are tough because I have done this a lot, but most peoples aren't. Leave that part out if you are not sure.

You can also use a vibrator or other stuff with this.

New adjustable beds are expensive, but if you look in the want ads and on ebay you can often find old ones cheap cause they are hard to move and ship.

I will never be without one again :-)

And of course this is a fantasy, don't really do this :-)

-Pinkbottom
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I recently did something very similar but much lower tech. I've eye bolts at various points in my bed box (on which my mattress sets) including the four corners, Tops and sides. I used Four(4) SRD to pull myself tightly spread eagle. I don't own a tens, but I ran twine from the ends of my clover clamps through the pulley to a cluster of lead fishing weights, about Two(2) pounds worth. The rope was cheap cotton clothes line, easy to cut with my EMT scissors. I suffered for about two(2) hours. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Pinkbottom

Post by Pinkbottom »

Sorry, What os SRD?

Thanks,

Pinkbottom
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

SRD (Special Ring Device) a diagram of which can be found on the main site. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

As a variation, you could keep the bed control in reach, don`t attach the nipple clamps to a pulley, so they will hurt more the lower the bed is positioned. Now with some adjustment you would have the choice between lowering the bed, putting stress on your nipples but giving your hands and feet more movement, or rising it, easing the pain in the nipples but stretching you out even more.

I don`t know how strong the engine for rising the bed is, but of course you should be careful that you don`t hurt yourself by losing control of the bed`s movement.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Pinkbottom

Post by Pinkbottom »

Oooooh! I like that idea!

It also made me think that if I added another pulley I could make the nipple cord go twice as far as the bed mattress moved. That way It could pull my nipples much tighter than I could set up before I lowered the bed.

Off to the hardware store....

Pinkbottom