New Game

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
sharps45

New Game

Post by sharps45 »

Today my lovely wife informed me that she would be gone shopping for 2 hours and i was to be ready with a written fantasy that all could see! I was also ordered to film the prep work. I set up the camera and buckled on the gag and have given my self an enema. On our last trip we bought some new ankle and wrist straps and I have those by my side.We also bought a new flogger and paddle. I have laid out all the toys,strap on belt,clothespins,and paddle and flogger next to our bondage ottoman.
Mistress, I would like you to tie me on my back. Please pull my legs up and pull them back so my ass is exposed and tie my hands under the ottoman. You will find your favorite strapon dildo inserted in my rear as per your orders. Please alternate the strap on with the paddle and the flogger. I want a very stern and thorough punishment. Please apply the cloths pins to my nipples and twist and pull them. When you have had enough let my legs go and mount me until I cum. Then remove my gag and make me lick you clean. I want you to continue to orgasm on my face as many times as you like. You will find me in the basement with the gag inserted and the blind fold on. :love: Thank you in advance my Beautiful Mistress
Charlie tuna

Re: New Game

Post by Charlie tuna »

Tell us what happened when your wife got home from shopping.
We are very interested.
Charlie Tuna
lj

Post by lj »

I regret you will probably have to wait a long time for a reply, the OP posted that and has not been back to the site since then.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

To answer your question, OP is still in bondage. :lol: j/k
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sharps45

Post by sharps45 »

My apologies for not getting back to you! But there have been many advertures since then! During that session i was introduced to a cb6000. My wife/mistress finished tieing me up. She definatly made sure I could not move. She absolutely showed no mercy with the new paddles. In fact if it had not been for the gag i would have begged her to stop...like she would have. She knows that I like to feel it for days after. This time though she went further with the paddling!I was almost in tears. This is were the introduction to the penis cage came in. She did have some trouble putting it on but then again she was sitting on my face. Once she had it locked she took the blind fold off and let me see the predicament I was in. She then went and hid the keys for the lock! Since then I get to use my tongue a lot!
Right now I am bent over with a plug in my rear, the cage on and when I am done typing my ass will get blistered becuse my tongue has not been preforming up to standard!
sharps45

Post by sharps45 »

I just finished getting the first of 3 paddlings. My wife then wanted to test my tongue to see if I had learned a lesson. She laid back with the computer and read this thread while I of course went to work.
Apparently, according to my mistress, I neglected my chore, which was answering the requests for more info. She wants you to know that I will be punished for this transgression. I will remain in my cage for 5 more days and everynight at 8pm i will recieve 15 swats per ass cheek. 5 of the 15 I have to apply myself. It is going to be a tough week :D :D :D