my day as a maid

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
sissyboy23

my day as a maid

Post by sissyboy23 »

well i have found a very good friend of mine who had a dinner party yesterday and needed someone to serve at a party so i said i would do it but can i dress as a maid. she said ok but i would have to be a believable girl so first was a chastity belt then she had me shave my legs and put thick tights on. 3'' heels shave my arms aswell and put black elbow gloves on. shaved my facial hair and put a blonde wig on. with make up powder and everything and i actually really looked like a women. she just told the guests i was from an agency. nobody doubted it i was so turned on all nite. i couldnt wait just to play with myself when they all left but as my friend had the key im still locked up now
anode505

Post by anode505 »

good friends are a GREAT find, huh?

(she have a phine number? :0 )
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

well yea a great friend but a mean one she still has me in chastity now and asked me to be a maid once again for her
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

You just don't realize just how lucky you really are. Most guys have to pay as much as $3000 American for that privilege. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of friend that let me do domestic house and yard work enfem.
I would be more than happy to serve as domestic help at a dinner party. Also I think the forced chastity is an extra bonus. Lucky fucking girl you are.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

well i hve just finishin servicing as her maid again dressed how i was same as last time but this time i had a little padlock on the strap of my heels so i couldnt remove them all day but my feet were killin me i just wanted to rub them. when all the guests left i was doin the cleanin up but my friend said she wanted to make it interesting if i wanted my key back. i said ok thinkin it could be fun but then she put ankles chains on me and put a ball gag in and locked it in. n a short chain between my wrists and had me cleanin like this. was really fun as i didnt think she knew i loved bondage. she did let me out of my chastised belt but she made me cum embarassinly i was stripped of the maids dress and my hands cuffed behind me and try n make myself cum well all i could do was hump the floor n then realised she filmed it on her mobile. she said anytime i want a repeat she always needs cleanin doin
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I'd be more than happy for someone to come round my gaff and tidy the place up. It's a shit tip at the minute. I'm surprised there isn't a website (as far as I know) where people can meet to get their places sorted out. I'm sure there's loads of people who would like to get dressed up and do some domestic work and also loads of people who would happily have their domestic work done for free.
cdcheshire

Post by cdcheshire »

MisQui

I would be more than happy to help lol
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

i think thats prob the thing she wants me to do more. she'd like havin a maid around the place to clean n knows how i like to dress up. she has asked me to go round tonight for a little party shes havin so think ill have another time dressed and serving. shame my fantasy wont come true to have to sexuallly service everyone while im tied upnder the table
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Sounds like your living quite a dream already. Maybe she will humiliate you some time by making you cum enfem in front of someone/others. I've a feeling she hasn't finished with you yet little girl. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
merlana

Post by merlana »

i would love to do something like that!
but with not so much work!. well that
and i'm disabled to so that put's a damper
on thing's as well..but i would still like
to tri it!!.

hugs. :D
merlana.

born in shadow..die in shadow.
diyCheap

Post by diyCheap »

misQui wrote:I'd be more than happy for someone to come round my gaff and tidy the place up. It's a shit tip at the minute. I'm surprised there isn't a website (as far as I know) where people can meet to get their places sorted out. I'm sure there's loads of people who would like to get dressed up and do some domestic work and also loads of people who would happily have their domestic work done for free.
The better is to done it, why not ???
pm me if you want to change the world ! ...;)

I give here some names, free for now...:
yourmaid.com
lookingfor maid.com
and so on...
internet is what we are making from it's possibilities..
we just have to do it !
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

well my friend gave me a really good xmas present this time

she gave me a really cute santa outfit to wear n i have had to wear it round the house all day 2day its got red stocking n red knickers aswell is very sexy i think. although am still doin my maids duties though which is fun dressed like this
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

lucky lucky lucky i would love to do that.
malentights

Post by malentights »

What a lucky ssissy you are! I just got laid off work so my wife has me doing all the housework in my tights and a pair of high heels,(while the kids are at school of course). Today she threatened to buy a maids uniform! (some threat! little does she know i'm praying she buys me one!!)