Emulating female experiences

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kate

Emulating female experiences

Post by kate »

Hi,

Been thinking on this for a day or so. I feel more comfortable when i see a woman looking back at me in the mirror, however as my girlfriend is straight there isn't huge oportunity for me to wander around as my prefered ego...but i do manage at least once a week to dress up in the wardrobe i've collected over the years.

What interests me greatly is the daily things a woman experiences that i can't emulate. So in that vein i pester the female friends i have for parts to their lives they find frustrating so i can experience them too.

This can be as simple as getting used to long nails, or feeling uncomfortable wearing sanitary towels.

What i'd like is any comments or suggestions, and a suitable timescale to understand the frustration of that activity.

So you may find shaving your legs annoying, the fact that every other day you have to get rid of stuble, etc. So the suggestion would be Hairless from the waiste down for a month, etc

In the instance of more than one suggestion i'll pick one, or goto a vote maybe, or if feeling brave commit to all of them :oops:
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Well, maybe it`s because I am a little macho, but I don`t see the problem about shaving your legs...I mean, I shave my face, armpits and shoulders every other day, so what? Legs are perfectly easy, they are quite reachable and in a straight line. Imagine having hair on your back... now THAT is hard to shave.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
kate

Post by kate »

idea was things that were hard, not easy Grinser :)

But yeah, i agree, shaving your legs isn't that difficult, but having to shave your legs in the shower whilst rushing to get out and not wanting to cut yourself as you're planning on wearing a dress tonight, etc.

I did rewrite that text a few times, so probably missed alsorts.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

kate wrote:idea was things that were hard, not easy Grinser :)
hmmmh, i know a couple were the crossdressingpart is forced to
wear tampons anally for 3 days each month to simulate the experience
of menstruation. hu usually isn't very happy during these 3 days.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Do you want to know what it is to be a woman, Kate? Here it is from the source (I would say from the horse's mouth, but I could be confused with ponylady...)

There are a lot of things you get used to, that become a ritual, a necessary evil.

Shaving the legs in the shower is a bother, but not that much because women have less hair than men. You're going to have a real ball because of all that hair (mind you, I don't know exactly how hairy you are, but if I take some former boyfriends as a reference...). I have switched to one of those cordless epilators that work like a lot of tweezers running really fast. Then I can concentrate on making myself clean in the shower, which is very important.

And that's not the end of it in the shower. You have those nice perfumed body washes and soaps. Shampooing long hair without tangling it, then drying it with the hair dryer. Then brushing it and styling it, with hair spray, to make sure I don't look like I crawled out of the woods. Going to the hairdresser to get a perm...

More hair removal? How about the armpits? The bikini line? The occasional rogue hair on the upper lip?

I haven't even gotten dressed yet! Deodorants that don't stain that nice black dress or blouse. Perfume that smells nice but doesn't make you smell like a hooker. Adjust the straps on the bra so it supports the bust but doesn't get uncomfortable. Does that skirt really match that blouse? Does it make my butt look big? Oh, no! A run in my pantyhose! Better put in a new tampon, one for a "heavy" day. Don't forget to control yourself, those hormonal mood swings are going to set in soon!

Makeup! Did I get my foundation even? Is my eye shadow the right color? Is my lipstick perfect? Aw, rats, I smudged my mascara! Start over... Paint the nails... wave the hands in the air to dry them faster...

All that before I even get out the door.

It sounds like a lot of trouble, if you just concentrate on the details. But over time, you get used to it, you don't even think about it anymore. It's automatic. Would I trade it all in for an easier way to live? No way! I like being a woman, I am proud of being a woman. We have pretty clothes, nice shoes, and lots of material to make ourselves beautiful. The real torture is paying for all that.

There is also a fundamental psychological and emotional difference between men and women: women need, on a very deep level, to be appreciated. Self-esteem for a man is doing something and being recognized for it. For a woman, it is being something and being recognized for it. A lot of men can't appreciate that and that's why a lot of relationships fail and a lot of women are depressed.

If we started dressing plainly and foregoing all that stuff, a lot of men would be very disappointed. :cry:

Heck, we would be dressing like men! :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

bound_jenny wrote: And that's not the end of it in the shower. [...] Shampooing long hair without tangling it, then drying it with the hair dryer. Then brushing it and styling it, with hair spray, to make sure I don't look like I crawled out of the woods. Going to the hairdresser to get a perm...
Oh, come on, a lot of men have long hair these days... mine are about 60 cm and I have some very nasty locks (lol, I guess thats also a danger in bondage ^^) . Not a pure women problem anymore I would say.
There is also a fundamental psychological and emotional difference between men and women: women need, on a very deep level, to be appreciated. Self-esteem for a man is doing something and being recognized for it. For a woman, it is being something and being recognized for it.
See, and thats where you gals need a handsome macho guy around. I noticed that women really love it when I constantly keep "hitting on them" even if I don`t really mean it, most even know that I am in a relationship. I never even once had a complaint about being too obtrusive or anything and I really get along well with almost every woman I try this on, which is very fascinating, since I am usually very bad with people.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Of course some men have long hair. That is not the point. Guys with look hair can look like a Klingon and get away with it (some girls even like that look, not me, at least not anymore). The ladies have a bit more trouble with that.

As for the girls liking being "hit" on, well, I went through that phase a long, long time ago (though in doing so you are still paying attention to them, acknowledging their effort to be presentable). With age, we mellow a bit and start expecting a little more, though a little flirt once in a while is not unwelcome, just to spice things up a bit.

Time changes a lot of things, dear. Just wait a decade or two. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

i know a couple were the crossdressingpart is forced to
wear tampons anally for 3 days each month to simulate the experience
of menstruation
I remember reading something about this being very dangerous? I think putting a tampon anally can absorb the needed moisture inside and cause mild to severe problems...?

But the idea is still exciting. I read a story once where the wife would "force" her husband to wear feminine pads whenever she had to wear them each month. And in this specific story, he also had to hold them with sexy feminine lacy panties and usually pantyhose or tights over them. Ah the poor guy! :oops:

Kate, getting back to the topic you posted, maybe you could keep your nails as long as you can for the next month (or more)? You wouldn't be allowed to cut them at all. Only the occasional nail file to round them off and keep them looking a bit feminine? And if you have to go shopping, of course you would have to put nail polish. One coat if colored, but if you choose a clear polish then you will need 3 coats to make them nice and shinny :oops:

EDIT: Quotation corrected by Curious_SB (Moderator)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Ooops! Sorry it looks like I still don't have this "quote" thing nailed down!

The quote part above should be the first part, and the second part are my comments... :x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Michelle wrote:Ooops! Sorry it looks like I still don't have this "quote" thing nailed down!

The quote part above should be the first part, and the second part are my comments... :x
LOL,

don't worry. still happens to me too. *and i got about 50k+ posts in forums
experience*

to answer your questions:

not only objects with an absorbing surface are problematic when inserted
for longer times into the anus. everything in there for long times should be
well lubed, as the inner after-skin will absord the lube over time.

this could result in even silicon plugs stick to the skin because it dried out.
and be painfull to remove & even cause inner bleedings.

@ michelle: there is allways the "preview" button for more complex posts & the "edit" button afterwards to correct mistakes.
:wink: :wink:
kate

Post by kate »

Thanks for your reply jenny, that was the sort of thing i was after :) Post was a while ago, so have moved onto something else, but thanks for your reply :)