tights or hose?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

what is your fav?

tights
31%
hose
23%
don't wear either
2%
stockings
44%

Total votes: 95

greenfrog9

tights or hose?

Post by greenfrog9 »

tights or pantyhose? what do you like more? i like tights more.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

My short answer (to the poll) was "tights".

My "not so short answer":
It depends how I feel, the weather and if my legs are shaved or not.
I also enjoy layers (encasement) of hosiery all over my body (including hands, arms, face, head... during bondage with my wife).
For example, I could put a pair of opaque suntan bodystocking to cover my legs/chest hair, then a pair of lycra/spandex pantyhose of stay-up stockings (tan also), then black fishnet stockings with a lacy garterbelt, then a pair of shiny suntan pantyhose. If someone glanced enough to notice I'm wearing hose, they would probably be able to see the fishnet through the pantyhose... :oops:
Sometimes if it's just to wear hose under my work clothes for the day, then I will keep it simple and put a pair of pantyhose or tights (tights being my 1st choice most times).
Well I guess I could keep going on and on with examples... :wink:
ScoobySB

Post by ScoobySB »

forgive my ignorance but I thought tights and pantyhose were one and the same?
I'm in the UK and thought what we call tights here are called pantyhose elsewhere :?

I wear tights 3/4 of the time i'm crossdressed, and stockings and suspenders the rest.I like the feel of tights better than stockings but stockings look great when I get the chance to shave my legs. :D
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

in UK hose is called tights. by US ways tights are over 40 denier.
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

stockings always for me
anode505

Post by anode505 »

anything sexy. some tights are ugly as are some stockings.

Keep it sexy/hot
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Tights for me. Marks and Spencer's are the best. They used to do a 60 denier which were really good, but they don't seem to make them anymore, so I generally have to settle for the 40s.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

i'm a fairly big guy, but i found size 4 white stag tights fit me well. i just wish i could find more variety.
subchristine

Post by subchristine »

deleted
Last edited by subchristine on 14 Jun 2010, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I already posted this in another post, but for those who purchase hosiery on-line, you might want to have a look at www.mytights.com.

They are in the UK. Very good quality hose, and prices are reasonable. You'll pay a little more than going out to the store yourself, but if you only shop on-line I think you'll like what you find and what you receive.

I ordered 4 pairs and it took about 2 weeks to arrive by regular mail (from UK to Canada). Credit Card billing is discreet, and so is shipping (Customs label says "socks").

They have a nice mix. Sheer and glossy/shinny, opaque and matte, patterns, textures, etc. If you're looking for a higher denier, I even saw a pair that were 100 denier.
:)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I replied "hose", but I agree with Michelle, it depends on the occasion and the mood (but for me, it's not cross-dressing!).

I like anything soft, silky, smooth to the touch, that feels nice on the legs and when I slide one leg against the other gently, it gives that nice slippery feeling. The closeness to the skin is a nice feeling too.

Tights are good for when the weather is cooler, providing insulation.

Stockings for really special occasions, dressing up to go out, etc. Nice ones with the lacy top, and a seam down the back if I really feel like teasing the hell out of the male attendees. The feeling of silky smooth closeness to the skin, with just a bit of bare skin near the top, lightly caressed by the garter, is a total turn-on.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

I mostly prefer stockings. On rare occasion hose. I have never owned a pair of tights and can't ever remember having even trying on a pair of them. :?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

Michelle wrote:etc. If you're looking for a higher denier, I even saw a pair that were 100 denier.
:)
:shock: :o

These days it's pretty hard to find anything above 40 in most non-hosiers (sp?)
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Warlock wrote: These days it's pretty hard to find anything above 40 in most non-hosiers (sp?)
You're right, it is hard to find anything above 40.

At 100 denier, I wonder if you can bend your knees :lol:
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

Has to be stockings, could happily wear them all the time.....