"My Greatest Adventure" pt.2

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SecretlyTyed

"My Greatest Adventure" pt.2

Post by SecretlyTyed »

I posted at the end of the first part of the story that I wasn't going to be able to write the conclusion for this story until I finished my studies, after all this is finals week. But I can't help it. My brain is fried, my ears and eyes are bleeding from stress, and I need to put myself into a happier place. Reliving my experiences such as this one do just that, so here it is.......

"My Greatest Adventure" pt. 2

After double locking the last handcuff, I sat still for a moment, took a few deep breaths to calm my breathing, and scooted toward the copper pole so that I could rest against it. I looked to make sure that all of my release mechanisms were in place and working according to plan. They all were, and I had checked before, but one can never be too sure. I writhed around for a bit testing my bonds and enjoying the tightness of my restraint. I felt around for any rope that I could and prodded at them to see if I could grasp any knots, of corse I could not. I shimmied around in my chest harness and elbow straps to see if they were even the slightest bit loose, but no luck. I now began my true test of restraint, the fight.
I violently pulled, tugged, and writhed around. I rolled around and pulled at the chain locking the thick leather belt to the pole; I was going nowhere. I kicked, flopped, twisted, and gave every ounce of energy I had to try and find a weak spot in my restraints, all to no avail. "Damn I'm good", I thought to myself.
When I began to tire out, I simply rolled over onto my side, closed my eyes, and began to daydream. I imagined that I had just woken up in this perdicament, that I had been drugged, kidnapped and locked inside some strange cellar. I imagined that I was about to be, or already was some torture enthusiasts new toy. My only hope in avoiding this fate was impossible, as I would have to find a way out of my bonds, and escape this small gloomy room. I had no clue who or why this was happening to me; I could only be certan that it was happening, and there was nothing I could do about it.
Time was all I had now. On one hand, time was my friend, and on the other, my enemy. My only option is to wait for the various keys to drop. Until then, I would be reduced to wiggling human paperwieght. I decided to start fighting again, just to see if my previous attempts had exposed anything that I might be able to exploit. After just a few minuets, my body went limp again from my explosion of wasted energy.
I must have dozed off for a few mins. during that time, because I snapped back into reality when I heard the phone ring. No one answered it, so I knew I was still home alone. The soreness in my arms and feet were now making themselves known. If I've done everything right, these common feelings make themselves aware after about two hours. With this in mind, I squirmed around a bit to regain some of the feeling that had left my arm, slid over to the copper pole, and used it to reposition myself so that I could sit up and view the progress of my ice. To my suprise, one of the keys had fallen, but not my handcuff key. Unfortunately, it was still being held up by a small sliver of ice.
The key for the teather chain had fallen. It had more ice in its stocking, but it was on a larger diameter key ring than the cuff key. It was laying on the ground just a few feet away from me, so I scooted over to it, which was a chore in itself. Butt hopping on the hard jagged floor with a plug stuffed in you is a delicate action. Eventually I got the key, scooted back over to the pole, and unlocked the chain. This took a few minuets to locate the lock and position the key with my elbows still trapped and my hands restricted by the crotch rope, but I found it and released the chain.
This release fealt great, as I could now scoot my way out of the crawl space if I needed to, but the cuff key was still out of reach, leaving me still bound head to toe. Standing up to get the key was out of the quesiton too. Without my heels on, I stand 5'7"; the crawl space was only four and a half feet tall. I had to wait until that tiny stuborn cube finished it's melting before I was totally free.

Ok kiddies, for the sake of size, this is long enough. For the conclusion, consult part 3.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

OK, I'd like a detail clarification on something. You said:"I shimmied around in my chest harness and elbow straps to see if they were even the slightest bit loose, but no luck." Now aside from knowing your elbow strap ran through the back of your chest harness, and that you slipped your arms through the elbow strap, to just above my elbows, I have no clue as to how you strapped your elbows tight enough not to have any slack in them? :?: :?
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Mason

Post by Mason »

Last edited by Mason on 07 Mar 2020, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.
SecretlyTyed

Post by SecretlyTyed »

I made a quick drawing of what my back looks like with the chest harness in question. Hopefully this will clear things up a bit.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7153/harness6jt.jpg
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Very interesting SecretlyTyed. Have you ever seen "rope handcuffs"? I think a modification of the rope handcuffs to accommodate your elbows coupled with your chest harness would work wonderfully well together to create a tight cinching of the elbows. I think I shall try that this afternoon and let you know how I fare. :)
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"