outdoor session....

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
icebound

outdoor session....

Post by icebound »

I did an outdoor session last weekend where I used ice cubes to keep my truck in place. Attached to the rear bumper of the truck was two ropes connected to a zipper of clothes pegs or pins whichever you prefer. The zippers started above my knee on the back side of my legs and ran upwards from there. I was facing an old fence post so that I wouldnt see the truck begin to move away from me, trust me I knew when the rope started to tighten up it was getting close. My hands were cuffed around the post and there was no way to raise my hands high enough to clear the top either, so escape would come when the ice holding the keys decided to release them to me. Needless to say the weight of the truck bearing down on the ice in front of the wheels melted it faster than I had wanted it too. I didnt cuff my ankles or anything like that, so I was backed up as far as I could go hoping that the keys would drop. The zippers hurt like hell when they were pulled off because it was one, by one, by one, by one and so on because the truck was rolling slowly away from me. The ice dropped my keys about 30 minutes later.

I am not really sure if I like the zipper concept all that much, but I had to try it in order to rule it out for future sessions. I have thought about using it as a means of the first escape. Meaning, if I want to be able to leave and go to the spot where the keys are, I would have to back away from whatever is holding the zipper cord. I am just not sure I want to go through that again. I gues I am kind of a wimp when it comes to pain.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Now you know why it is called release the devil on the main site. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"