sitting fun

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Derek

sitting fun

Post by Derek »

I don't know if this idears been posted, but i thought id put it up anyways....

-start with a regular chair, make a mounting point on top of the back rest... ziptie a steel ring to it,
-place the chair facing a wall, sit in the chair backwards so your back is facing the wall, attach nipple clamps threw the ring and to your nipples...
now lean back so you can barly touch the wall, adjust the chairs position until you can.
-now attach a buttplug or dildo to the chair to sit on.
-setup your relase mechanism on the wall so it will be behind you, check the rope length and all that.

so basicly you set key release on the wall to drop the keys for you handcuffs... you tie your ankles to the legs of the chair(front or rear)
sit down on your favorite toy, be sure to run a length of rope under the chair to a belt so you can't get off the chair, attach
the nipple clamps hooked to the chairs back to your nipples, then lock your hands behind your back.

so now your tied to a chair on a dildo or buttplug untill the keys fall... when they do, you'll have to pull back on the clamps
to reach the keys to your cuffs behind you, either ripping off the nipple clamps or pinching more with the japanese style clamps
merlana

Post by merlana »

i like this idea!..but with out the clamps. i like to cum wen i'm
in something like that..on my own or forced to do so!.
but i do like your idea!.

hugs. :D
merlana.

born in shadow..die in shadow.