nipple pulling good time

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Derek

nipple pulling good time

Post by Derek »

for some good nipple torture... start with japanese clover nipple clamps with a few feet of string tied to the middle and on
the other end have a ring/icecube in the stocking device, and attach that to the ceiling above. You'll have to play with
the rope lengths to get something you like..... even use a few elastics in there so theres always tension on the clamps.
now the biggest problem is securing your hands so you can't take the clamps off... together behind your back or tied to a belt on
your sides you might be able to reach the clamps. if your hands were tied to your ankles(standing or kneeling) it would work good... or to your balls
for the guys/waist rope brought down threw the vagina for the gals. leave the keys to your cuffs right behind you on the floor.. just out of your reach... you can pull and pinch all you want.. but you won't get them...hehehehehe

if your wearing high boots, id leave some hobble room incase you need to balance.... if your crazy tie your ankles together
while wearing ballet boots... best of luck.

if the hour or so it takes the ice to melt is too long... just tie the clamps straight to the ceiling, and have a timer or something drop
the keys behind you so you can reach them. or just out of reach...hehehehe....
bondagebabe

Something similar

Post by bondagebabe »

I did something similar to this... used a stocking Ice release with a ring above the cube. I used alligator clamps run through the ring and then tied to a point i had to stand on tiptoe. I was of course gagged and my ankles were fastened to a short spreader bar and my hands cuffed behind me held at butt level by a short rope harness tied to my balls.

I had to stand on tip toe to keep the pressure off the clamps, however, one can only do that for so long. After the cube melted I got a really good tug as the ring fell and then had to wait longer with my very sore tits still tortured and still cuffed until the key dropped from a second ice lock set for longer time in another room.

I had to do this one twice, so the second time I applied my EMS unit to my "clit" and my butt to add a bit of punishment. Obviously i did it right the second time.
Girls just wanna have fun.