Backyard bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
markus bond

Backyard bondage

Post by markus bond »

Ok, it was a fairly hot day out. I had 4 large stakes I nailed deep into the ground (I measured them out so I was be totally spread eagled). I placed a large ballgag in my mouth and attached one pair of handcuffs to each post. I locked my ankles then wrists into the handcuffs. There I was totally spread out chained to posts in the backyard. The gag started working pretty good as the drool started down my face. I suddenly realized I could not pull the stakes out and was pretty much helpless. I was wearing shorts and a tanktop and as I lay there squirming around I actually had some ants starting to crawl on me. I had a few bites but, hey, whats a little bondage without torture. My wife actually came home about 2 hours later and after humiliating me a little she let me out. Being helpless, tortured and humiliated...What could be bettetr. More later. I really get a LOT more daring in my self-bondage scenes.
I Love being tied up and have tied many girls up. I have lots of stories to tell, moslty of me being helpless and humiliated....My speciality, of course is self bondage. Sometimes it has been a little too good :)
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Is your wife your release mechanism?
Who dares wins
markus bond

Post by markus bond »

She is sometimes. I may tie myself up except for the last hand or arm then will have to yell (mmmppphhh because I am gagged) for her. Sometimes I can excape on my own.
I Love being tied up and have tied many girls up. I have lots of stories to tell, moslty of me being helpless and humiliated....My speciality, of course is self bondage. Sometimes it has been a little too good :)
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Good job. If I did that were I live my neighbors would kill me.
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Screw the neighbours my wife would kill me lol
Who dares wins