Your favorite way to be tied up

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bounddosster

Re: Your favorite way to be tied up

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:I have just found some pictures on Deviantart website from Devonshire Productions and although I have never tried these positions in this way I do like them.
Devonshire do seem to like very strict bondage and some of them really do make me wonder if I could and would I like it? I suppose fantasy is one thing but actually being restrained that way I don't know. I do have some strict fantasies and it would be fun to try them.
Well what do you think? Could any of these be your new favourite?

Lots of rope so I think I know at least one other member who would like these as much as I do.

I quite like the standing position...

Lisa
I like the middle one, I don't think I've ever since a chair tie with the legs crossed like that.

I don't have one favourite tie. It would depend on the duration of the session. Standing for me is restricted to short periods but I always do prefer to be sitting or on the floor. I can soon get bored if nothing is happening so I do like my wrists locked together by chain restricting hand and arm movement but allowing me to preform tasks and the same on my ankles and/or thighs restricting leg movement.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bounddosster wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I have just found some pictures on Deviantart website from Devonshire Productions and although I have never tried these positions in this way I do like them.
Devonshire do seem to like very strict bondage and some of them really do make me wonder if I could and would I like it? I suppose fantasy is one thing but actually being restrained that way I don't know. I do have some strict fantasies and it would be fun to try them.
Well what do you think? Could any of these be your new favourite?

Lots of rope so I think I know at least one other member who would like these as much as I do.

I quite like the standing position...

Lisa
I like the middle one, I don't think I've ever since a chair tie with the legs crossed like that.

I don't have one favourite tie. It would depend on the duration of the session. Standing for me is restricted to short periods but I always do prefer to be sitting or on the floor. I can soon get bored if nothing is happening so I do like my wrists locked together by chain restricting hand and arm movement but allowing me to preform tasks and the same on my ankles and/or thighs restricting leg movement.
I think the middle one would be the worst one. Her costume is very flattering, :wink: But although She looks attractive and comfortable, being unable to move the arms, legs and head is very quickly going to be annoying and then painful. :shock:

I think the first one standing would be the easiest as she could flex her arm and leg muscles a little bit, but being tied to a metal chair is going to lead to sore bum very quickly :gag:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote: I like the middle one, I don't think I've ever since a chair tie with the legs crossed like that.
Dangerous.....My leg would fall asleep. This might be worse
brody1.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Crossed legs will tend to squeeze the male bits one way or another and become uncomfortable very quickly! :shock:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I have always favored the spread-eagle position laying face-up. The second option is a 4 point medical restraint position with the wrists at the sides near the waist.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

cdinbonds wrote:Crossed legs will tend to squeeze the male bits one way or another and become uncomfortable very quickly! :shock:
Perhaps squeezed bits is the intended outcome. :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
cdinbonds wrote:Crossed legs will tend to squeeze the male bits one way or another and become uncomfortable very quickly! :shock:
Perhaps squeezed bits is the intended outcome. :twisted:
I agree with that! :lol:

But then, male or female, access to said bits is impeded. That does limit the possibilities... :?

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think she was halfway through being tied up and told her captor she needed a pee so they put her in the appropriate pee holding position.