Need a tip to use quick release handcuffs

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Blindfold

Need a tip to use quick release handcuffs

Post by Blindfold »

Ok, this is my first post in here and thanks for interesting postings here. :)

I have a pair of handcuffs with quick release mechanism and I would like to make it impossible to use quick release system so that I have to use the keys.

Any ideas how to do this? I can make it harder to work with handcuffs if I wear elbow-length gloves.

I have also other stuff to make it harder: scarves, blindfolds, tape, etc...
like2btied

Post by like2btied »

well even though i have never done this before if they are the ons that you push down the little lever on each cuff you could cut them off with wire cutters and to make sure you cant use the inside peice you could put a peice of tape on (duck tape) the little opening where the lever was or just jam something in there. let me know if it works
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

not to be rude or anything but just get cuffs they are cheep and even avalible at your nearest ranger surplus store. just dont get the hinged ones cause they are super hard to get out of in some positions.
luvsan1

Post by luvsan1 »

on cheap lever handcuffs you can bend the lever out but you cannot glue it as the lever moves when the key is used if you would glue it or something the handcuffs wouldent work unless you remove a good bit of the lever
hallenbeck3

Post by hallenbeck3 »

I got my real handcuffs off ebay. you can get them for like $15 a set including shipping. I cut my quick release tabs off, but they still could be used with my fingernails. trust me, just get some cheap real ones. you'll be happy you did.