one of two new scenarios from newbie

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bondagemaid

one of two new scenarios from newbie

Post by bondagemaid »

Hi there I thought somebody might be interested in two simple scenarios that I like to do occasionally. Hopefully they will show okay.
A Gag I use a big ball gag, a head harness with gag may be better for this scenario
B Cord/String to attach from buckle on gag/harness to enema bag
C Enema bag filled with enough fluid to provide discomfort when emptied into you
D Enema plug, I use an inflatable one to ensure it does not fall out
E Nipple clamps for fun
F Ankle restraints for keeping feet locked to chair legs
G High Heels, I use my 7.5 inch heels which are very awkward to stand in for a long time, alternatively you could use shoes with tacks in
H Key for handcuffs with an ice timer
J String tied from ceiling to handcuffs to ensure that keys fall to your hands whether you are standing or sitting
K Chair with no seat pad, my chair has a removeable seat pad, so the enema tube feeds easily through

The idea is that by standing you are avoiding the enema but after a while it becomes to uncomfortable and you need to sit down to relieve your feet/ankles.
By sitting down you pull up the enema bag and lower your behind so now the fluid enters your body.
As there is a lot of fluid, how long can you take the cramps before you need to stand to relese the pressure.
Now you are on your feet again.
This continues until the key drops.
Extra fun can be had with either CBT devices for the boys and vaginal devices for the girls.
You need to know how much fluid you can take as once you are in this you will always have to endure one punishment or the other.
:idea: [/img]
This maid is bound to please