butt sex and bondage dare

Post your dares or request a dare here.
bee

butt sex and bondage dare

Post by bee »

i think i have found a great self bondage position that really lets you feel helpless and penetrated at the same time!

First, tie your ankles crossed in front of you, then insert a dildo (as big as possible) and in this sitting position it forces it all the way inside you!
Then tie a rope from your bound ankles around the back of your shoulders keeping your folded over. Now a ball gag would be nice, one that doesn't fit too deep! Finally, tie a rope from your ankles and tie a pair of handcuffs to it and reach behind your back and slip both wrists in locking the handcuffs on!
Keep the key in another room (maybe even froze in an ice cube to keep things interesting.) Now, to get free, you must slowly raise and lower your butt over and over as you move to get the key, forcing your dildo in and out, over and over, as you enjoy the thrill of your helplessness as you struggle to get the key, and masturbation is impossible with your handcuffs locked on in this position!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

If, unlike me, you are any good at drawing, it might be nice to have a picture to help visualise this scenario.
abs2cit

Post by abs2cit »

Something like this ? (that's what I've understood)

(If I'm wrong, just tell me, I'll remove the pics)
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Wow!!! Fantastic drawings.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
bee

NICE

Post by bee »

Those drawing capture the position completely!

It's my favorite position for self bondage
LukeMacca

Post by LukeMacca »

Wow

Must Try This :)

Thanks For The Idea
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

sorry not trying to ruin everyones fun butt lol whats keeping you from just rolling over and the plug slipping its way out? i like the over all idea of this scenario but its flawed in my eyes unless i am missing something and like i said sorry not trying to ruin anyones fun just trying to make it more fun... :twisted:
abs2cit

Post by abs2cit »

Maybe with latex panties, smooth enough to let the dildo move but not slip away ?
curious_guy

bee tell me

Post by curious_guy »

bee have you tried this yet
I would like to know your results. I am curious how your bung hole feels afterwards.
I'm sure you must use a lube to get the dildo in. If you don't have latex panties how did you keep the dildo in?
bee

additional ropes

Post by bee »

I've found that I do need to keep my butt to the floor to keep the dildo in, so I've started using a crotch rope to keep it firmly and deeply in place. I use several wraps of rope to do the job!

I've added a rope from my ankle wraps to my handcuffs which keeps me in a tighter, more restrictive ball. Adding that rope really makes me feel more helpless!

I have just discovered that a vibrating plug is a real THRILL, it fits in and stays in, and the BUZZ (until the batteries wear out) keep me CONSTANTLY aroused.
infenro

Post by infenro »

nice idea, i congratualte you, needs to be put on the site tbh
jake

Post by jake »

selfbondagelovr wrote:sorry not trying to ruin everyones fun butt lol whats keeping you from just rolling over and the plug slipping its way out?
My thoughts exactly
abs2cit wrote:Maybe with latex panties, smooth enough to let the dildo move but not slip away ?
Good idea!