Please help with an all night strict dare??

Post your dares or request a dare here.
hoopcdan

Please help with an all night strict dare??

Post by hoopcdan »

Hi I am looking to be bound from 8pm to 7 am I am able to get myself stuck but for a really strict one, I somehow cant seem to muster the courage my wife will realese me i have clamps plugs dildo's benwa beads ball gags plug gag hood with a gag and a hood with zip mouth i have leather wrist cuffs handcuffs leather ankle cuffs locking leather slippers 2 zentia suits head to toe coverage, lots of rope chain and locks two body bags one real body bag well i have a lot of stuff a shocker that goes around my balls remote operated, please help me tell me what to do and i will do it and report of my experience thank you
name it I'll try it, always looking for a new adventure
hoopcdan

ok let's see no replies,

Post by hoopcdan »

ok how about I make a list of item's simply choose the number's and i will use those items, then I will post my experience in detail when I have finished, My wife works night's so I will begin at 8 pm that gives me an hour to be sure I will be ok before she leaves, she gets home at around 7 am when she returns at some point she will realease me the list is as follow.

1} leather wrist and ankle cuffs locking
2} collar
3} posture collar
4} nipple clamps with teeth
5} locking 7 gates of hell
6} lots of ice cubes
7} enema bag with large butt plug attachment
8} adjustable saw horse
9} lots of rope
10} chain and lots of padalocks
11} nylons
12 full coverage head to toe zentia suit gold or black
13} i can do very very strict hogties
14} homade queen size bedframe with many eye hooks on top and underneath
15} electris winch wich can be used with sawhorse or bed frame,
If anyone has anything they wish to hear about someone doing with anyof this stuff I wont hesitate to do it, and give complete details how it went, please help me??[/b][/i]
hoopcdan

Post by hoopcdan »

Forgot gags sorry
plug gag
muzzle
2 inch ball
dirty panties tied in with nylons
spandex hood
leather hood with gag and blindfold
leather hood with blindfold and zipper mout
body bag {real one}
3 spandex body bags all close at the top one i can get all the way into one closes above my shoulders
I have other things too any idea's that are not listed and i may have it or perhaps would buy one so I can carry out the plan, [/b]
curious_guy

Post by curious_guy »

hoopcdan how can you use a butt plug attached to an enema bag without having a nasty mess?
hoopcdan

Easy

Post by hoopcdan »

If you use a one way valve it will allow water to go one way not the other, so the whole time there is no way to get it out without removal of the plug of course you have use a harness to ensure the plug itself stays firmly seated the cramps this causes can be next to intolerable at times but while tied and gagged and plugged the choice is no longer mine