How did you Figure out you like being tied up?

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: How did you Figure out you like being tied up?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

And with that, I guess I had better contribute.
Saturday morning cartoons. I can't believe they call them family shows. Would love to know what their inspiration was.
Believing I could never be truly satisfied in a relationship, and never really accepting my own fetish, I never had any long relationships, and eventually gave up. I have no desire to go back in time and change anything, like in "The Butterfly Effect" (2004).
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 04 Jan 2024, 09:02
SBadiction wrote: 04 Jan 2024, 08:52 Like a lot of responses for me it was playing games like Cowboys and Indians (or should that be Cowboys and Native Americans theses days). Somebody would usually get captured and tied up or tied to a stake over a pretend fire. I gradually found that I was hoping it would be me as I was enjoying it so much especially as I grew a bit older and it would give me an erection as well and before long I found I was having to masturbate as soon as possible after the game finished. Oh, the joys of puberty and discovering what turned me on. I'm now a lot, lot older and it still turns me on.
I just hope you're using cap guns, foam arrows, and fake fire when you do it today. Real rope is ok.
We were certainly using cap guns etc back in the day but there is a certain fantasy these days about being firmly tied spread eagled against a target while arrows are shot aiming to miss me. Circus performers do it with knives so, providing all safety precautions are taken...
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

To those who find bondage to be boring, that is a way to spice it up. I have seen that before in fiction, don't know what it is called, but an example might include "Escape from New York" (1981) where the president is held for a sort of ransom, and for sport, he is shot at to miss, we hope.
They did something similar in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" where as a dare, the player had his hand on a dart board, and his partner would throw the darts around it. If he flinched and moved, the team loses the round.
Maybe the best example would be William Tell.
Anyway, thanks for the share, SB.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠