A narrow escape

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!

Have you ever got yourself stuck in self bondage?

No
31%
Yes but somehow I managed to get out
58%
Yes and someone else had to help me out
11%

Total votes: 83

JIMDINI

Stuck in Self Bondage

Post by JIMDINI »

Yes I got myself completly stuck and had the embarassment of having to be freed by my father.

I had ordered a pair of hinged cuffs from Hiatt, but they arrived the same day as my parents were due to visit. So I didn't have long to try them out. As they were staying overnight I didn't get time to look at my new cuffs until I turned in for the night. I put them with the keys by the side of my bed and went to sleep.

Waking early I saw them lying on the side and figured I had a half hour or so to check them out before anyone else stirred. I tried them in front first and found them dificult but not impossible to remove. So next behind the back. Here is where I made my mistake, I had taken both cuffs off and put them down behind me, picking them up and clicking the first cuff on my left wrist I didn't check which way the keyhole was pointing (First & last time) and clicked the second on my right. I was surprised how restricting they were, considerably cutting down my arm movement. I picked up the key and struggled for ages trying to get it in the key hole.
Slowly it dawned on me the holes were on the other side and unreachable.
I was well and truly stuck. Worse I was only wearing a pair of very brief nylon underpants. I really didn't want to be seen like this, but the only way I was going to get out was if someone releasedme. I listened for movement and when I heard someone passing my door I looked out, thank god it was my Dad. I sheepishly asked him for help, he released meand after a lecture about stupidity I slunk off and got dressed. :roll:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

There is something to be said for the cheap hinged cuffs which don't have a left and right so that one keyhole faces either way....

The trouble is I do like things to be neat, and symmetrical - I guess that makes me anal! :lol:
'In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics' - Homer Simpson
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

First time and last time I got stuck. I was maybe 14 at the time.

I tied a cinch noose on each end of a strap and wrapped that around my
waist. Then I put my wrists in the nooses. I was stuck with my arms in the same position as in a strait jacket... :shock:

Fortunately, I was standing up and I could get to the kitchen (I was alone at the time, the best time for messing around with bondage) and grab a knife to get out of my predicament.

Needless to say I was a little anxious for a few moments. It was also a rush, so there was a bit of a conflict... :wink:

I'd say that getting stuck is a useful educational experience for any SB practitioner. It makes you appreciate the value of planning ahead.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mfx

Post by mfx »

I prefer steel bondage over rope, hovever I don't use handcuffs, I use manacles (built by me but similar to commercial designs) They are locked by a recesed hex head cap screw, impossible to undo without the correct allen key so no problems re. picking the lock. The other advantage of this type of lock is that it is virtually impossible to jam (apart from maybe rusting due to poor maintainance!) and being manacles built to my wrist size they cannot overtighten and cut off the blood supply.