On-line Mistress???

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
selfbondagelovr

On-line Mistress???

Post by selfbondagelovr »

I have heard some talk of an on-line mistress and i am very curious to who would be willing to play this game? Also what can we do to help the people intrested in this cause i know there are alot of us here that would love to participate. And a final note check on the links part of the site to see a great site dealing with this topic posted by xatm092, its awsome if you know computers.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

There seem to be a fairly large number of professional dominatrices who have moved into offering online services, particularly email training, but obviously you would have to negotiate a price. I'm sure there will also be many people willing to offer a free service, perhaps on the more generic BDSM forums, but you may find that they are massively over-subscribed.
readyrider53

Online service

Post by readyrider53 »

I have had an online Mistress for several months and she sets goals for me and I have been punished for doing things I wasn't allowed. I am lucky she does this as a hobby and it cost me nothing. Mind you we have different schedules and I have gone nearly two weeks without hearing but she always writes when she can. We do intend to meet for a real session as soon as we can work it out her husband knows of this and is nearby for her safety. Try looking on a site called collarme.com and see if you can find someone who is near you and is either free like mine or reasonable.
The besy way is the safe way !