Website ideas

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Ashleigh

Website ideas

Post by Ashleigh »

Hi all,

I'm thinking of some ideas for a website I could make in PHP:

Basically a web version of the random dresser app. Why? Well, for people on macs, and people on cell phones really. I fit in both categories :) Ideally it'd be multiuser - create an account, get a website admin to activate the account (or some other anti spam measures) and then you'd be able to upload images and add items to your "inventory" as well as add punishments/events/requirements like "wear no panties with a skirt to work" and "go tie yourself up" and whatnot.

Now, a neat thing to add I think would be adding a cron job that will go through every hour or so and look at each account. People can opt in to having their assignments emailed to them such that they could get some special assignments on the go.

Does this seem like a good idea? Something people would use? I've got hosting for it...

The second idea is to create a website where subs (anyone looking to be told what to do) could go on, create an account and add items to their collection - clothing, bondage equipment, toys and so forth and be allowed some small images to go with each one to help describe/show what the item is (and each item would have a custom description written by the sub, of course.) Now, once done the sub would have a link they could give to someone, put in their forum signature and so forth. Someone with that link could then visit the site, and it would show them the sub's items. The dom could then select items for the sub to wear, tell them things to do and so forth. When they submit the form the sub would get an email notifying them about a new order for them, visit the site and log in viewing what the person submitted. They could then delete it, or follow through with it.

As a bonus, the sub could perhaps be allowed to publish the items they've completed, allowing some images to be uploaded, or videos linked to and a description of what they did.

In other words, it'd be a better version of the self bondage dares forum for people willing to put in the time.

Again, does this seem worth the effort?

Thanks!
Ash
If you've got a self bondage idea or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! Or find me on Second Life: Ashleigh Ishelwood.

My silly little blog.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Re: Website ideas

Post by LoKiT »

Hi Ash*, its an interesting idea that fires the imagination :twisted:
Personally I don't think its so much of technical challenge as the one trying to convince service providers that it doesn't promote self harm and all the other stupid legal boiler plate stuff they throw up these days :(
Again, does this seem worth the effort?
Anything you really want to happen in life is worth the effort.
Prehaps you should have titled the post
"SUBS ANSWER THIS POST OR BE PUNISHED: Website ideas" :D ... just a thought?

Good Luck
sophiestacey

Re: Website ideas

Post by sophiestacey »

Sounds like a really cool idea. What would be ultra awesome is if this could be integrated with Carlilock so if you don't follow thru with challenges and add proof you've done them then it'll add X days of chastity.