SnB - Suck and Blow Motivator Alpha 0.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Vladimir Lem

SnB - Suck and Blow Motivator Alpha 0.1

Post by Vladimir Lem »

Hi there. Been reading for quite some time. First post :)

Download SnB (unzip and open SnB.jar to start)
Download ReadMe

I started working on a 'motivator' for the suck and blow scenario. To ensure that you don't take breaks this tool will periodically check how high you have filled the blow cup and will punish you if you are too slow.
You have to setup several 'checkpoints' that you have to reach within a time limit to avoid punishment.

It is still in a very early stage but I wanted to get it out here to maybe get some feedback or ideas for improvements...
  • Application comes as a Java JAR so it should run on any OS with a current JRE
  • Uses MPlayer2 to play sound files (binaries for Windows and Mac OS are included)
  • Can execute a shell command when you are too slow (to punish you), when you reach a checkpoint, when you are running out of time and when you reach the last checkpoint
  • Can play a sound file when you are too slow, when you reach a checkpoint, when you are running out of time and when you reach the last checkpoint
  • Use your media player of choice or any other suitable application to display the webcam image. SnB just looks for colors.
Slv4u2012

Re: SnB - Suck and Blow Motivator Alpha 0.1

Post by Slv4u2012 »

This should be integrated into the self bondage blowjob trainer....
qwerty212

Re: SnB - Suck and Blow Motivator Alpha 0.1

Post by qwerty212 »

Sound like a great idea, so thanks for sharing it with us. If I had the time I would love to test it (maybe in Christmass).

Thanks.