Painful Escape

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kleftomaniac

Painful Escape

Post by kleftomaniac »

Man, I never realised there was so many people into this kinda stuff!!

This is my first post and is about one of my first sessions in my bathroom in my old house.

What i used to do is tie my hands behind my back by making slipknots out of a tie at either end. I would put one hand through a knot and tighten it, then wrap the rest around my wrist together and finally place my other wrist through the other knot.

This used to always work fine cause i could slip my hand out after a lot of effort but one time i had done it too tight and couldn't reach the door handle. Obviously the door was locked but the glass at the top was see-through so it was only a matter of time because my whole family was downstairs!!

Anyway, I knew i had to free myself somehow and there was not much i could use. I grabbed a shaving razor from beside the sink and began to cut away at the tie behind my back. I couldn't see what i was doing at all so i had to hope it would work. After a long time hacking away, i could feel frayed edges on the ropes but the cramps in my left wrist was worse than i ever remembered it being. Shortly after that, the tie eventually gave way and i was free but to my suprise and horror, i had been cutting into the top of my left wrist as well as the tie!! I can even remember what wrist it was because over 6 years later, i still have the scar!!!

Remeber to always have a way out or else it can get very messy!! I also had to clean all the mess up with a barely functional left wrist and couldn't tell anyone!!