My scenario

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
VC

My scenario

Post by VC »

Hi all,
Im a new member but I'll skip the smalltalk, here's a scenario I made and I thought I might as well share it with the rest of you. And since everybody enjoys drawings more:

1 - Handcuffs, they slide alond the pole, but are blocked by 8, so they cannot slide past your middle.
They are too short to allow you to touch your body.

2 - Rope attached to your middle, preventing you from turning or moving away from between the 2 poles.
These should have very exact measurements, you shouldn't be able to move from the middle.

3 - Ropes/chains attached from your middle to your ankle cuffs ( 6 ). This rope is just too short to allow you to fully stretch your legs.

4 - Ropes/chains attached between an ankerpoint in the floor ( 7 ) and the ankle cuffs ( 6 ). These should prevent you from moving from your spot.

5 - Whatever way of punishment you desire. Could be a large dildo, some spikes or if you want to play dangerous: a candle.

6 - Ankle cuffs.

7 - Anchor point in the floor.

8 - Bars preventing the handcuffs ( 1 ) from sliding down.

What will happen here is: your legs will tire, can you keep yourself standing long enough to avoid getting whatever punishment you choose? Avoiding the punishment while sitting should be impossible with the correct use of the bounds.

Note: Release mechanism not drawn, I suggest either scissors or a key for the handcuffs (opining a handcuff with 1 hand would be hard though!)

Another 'fun' way of bondage can be done in a similar way, which is less restrictive:

Comments/suggestions appreciated.

edit: typos
Last edited by VC on 30 May 2007, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks for the post, you did a fantastic job.
Sin :P
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
xt

Post by xt »

Great, straightforward, easy to arrange stuff. You could also combine the ideas behind both of them. Start with scenario #1 exactly as is. Then put clamps on the nipples, but pointing upward, and tie them to a fixed point above. Now, as the legs get tired, not only will one's more sensitive areas get closer to the item(s) of punishment below, but the nipples will also be stretched upwards. There will probably be a lot of bouncing up and down afterwards... ;-)