Some more ideas about sb software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

komfy

Some more ideas about sb software

Post by komfy »

Hello to everyone! I've been lucky to find this forum and a lot of materials and ideas, and the software the developers here created is really awesome. It also gave me some thoughts that hopefully might be of interest.
Unfortunately, I'm no programmer myself, and I understand that people that make those progs are volunteers and do it when and how it is convenient for them. However, it would be great if some of the following ideas were found rational and possible to realize. Maybe, other members have also thought of something like this and together we could make even better progress.
Here's what I've been thinking over:
1. A program for making one walk between two points.
The idea is inspired by the already existing functions of Color finder and Motion detector software.
It could be like this: you put your web cam in one end of the room and choose two areas in the opposite end (like two corners). The program detects either movements or a certain color in the area (which way is easier to make). It gives you signals let's say every 5 seconds, after which you have to walk to the opposite area, and if you fail, you'll be punished.
Just imagine: being naked and on a leash near a wall, and you have to walk from one corner to the other N times, probably in high heels and with some toys on you, like clamps with weights, or if you stop or want to sit down, more walking will be required or you'll have to stay like this till the end of safety time.
2.A program that randomly asks you to click the mouse (once or several times, or maybe it decides how many times).
It can be showing you a slide show, for example, and sometimes gives a quick command to start clicking, so you have to watch attentively.If you fail, you get punished.
Still sounds not much fun? And how about being tied in a manner that in order to touch the mouse you have to lift a weight attached to your nipple clamps or crotch rope? Or what if you are a man and are tied to a chair with the mouse fixed so that you can only reach it if you have an erection? How long can you keep it? Or else, put in front of you a picture of a pussy, wear a penis gag, get tied up so that you only reach the mouse with the gag, and be forced to pleasure your virtual mistress when ordered.

Well, I hope I've not been boring with my first post and hope it's not useless.
Your thoughts are welcome. :hi:
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Some more ideas about sb software

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Easy ideas, but they can be simplified...
No programming, just some simple DIY stuff...
Well, #2 may take some programming, but it could be part of another program...
or a "Hit this key" program that you have running and it pops-up a message every so often...
(I may give that one a go, but the punishment part would be harder because everyone has different PC set-ups...
I could have it count your failures, then you do something to "pay" them off...

1) Walk from "A" to "B"... All you need is 2 buttons, and a timer...
You must get from "A to "B" and press the "B" button before the time runs out, then...
Walk from "B" to "A" and press the "A" button before the time runs out...
And do this "X" number of times...
(Just hope you remembered to close the front room curtians... or not)
Punishment could be to turn on the lights... (gota do this one after dark...) until the other button is pushed.

2) Simple... A slide show program with a timer loop, every "X" seconds a message pops-up saying "Press the A key" or another key, and it times you
for how long it took. If <5 or 10 seconds, then "Good, you are paying attention."
Or "Someone needs this..." or "WAKE UP!!!" and the PC plays a sound, loudly!!! And the punishment...

2a) (It looked like an idea there)... Sitting on a chair, string tied to your penis head going down to a small weight resting on a contact switch.
if the weight is off the switch, then no shock, or a vibe tied to the shaft or head...
Stay hard or get stimulated until you are... doubt you can cum with this set-up tho...

First post??? well, in that case welcome!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i recently learned c#, .net, and wpf.

hmm.
komfy

Post by komfy »

Hi there!
I've come across some other ideas and I'd like to discuss them with you, guys.
Technically, I've even managed to realize the first one with nothing but free software found on the INTERNET, but it's awkward and could really be improved. Here it is.
The idea is to have a computer program that tells you some kinky or humiliating things and you have to respond correctly to get free and not to be punished.
Now, I got it to work as a set of scripts and free programs, but if a knowing person sees into it...
What's needed:
A BACKUP ESCAPE PLAN!!!!!!!!!
B. Having a working speech recognition software. There are free third party options, personally I use Typle for Windows.
C.Three batch scripts (or a program?)
D.Pain.exe, exit.exe files found on this forum or equally functional script commands for teasing/release
E.A free utility for playing audio files from command line (I use gdputil.exe) (or a program again)
And it works like this:
1.Set (record) a voice command in speech recognition software and assign it to run SCRIPT 3 (see below). This key phrase is what you are going to have to say in oder not to be punished.
2.Get some audio files which will be used by the program talking to you. Might synthesize text to speech or record whatever you want to hear.
2.Run SCRIPT 1. It can have a programmed delay (like 180 seconds) for us to get ready. Then it plays one of your audios, saying, for example "Do you want to be punished?". And then it runs SCRIPT 2.
3.SCRIPT 2 is for punishment. It gives you some time (30 sec?) and if you fail to stop it, runs pain.exe or other teasing program
4.Now you have to say loudly and clearly your voice command (will you beg for mercy or ask for more?), and your speech recognition software runs SCRIPT 3 which stops/kills running SCRIPT 2 and you don't get punished
4.SCRIPT 1 repeats in a loop several times (like 10 times with some 60 sec interval) and then it says you've been a good slave and triggers your release mechanism (release.exe).
That's it!
Well, the unpleasant part of this method is that it needs too many separate files and processes. There can be a delay or lags, so it's not convenient, though I tested it and it works fine for me. I won't give any codes or links for now as I'm an amateur and it would be nice to hear someone who knows how to make thing work properly.

But the possibilities such a method gives us is really attractive. The point is that we can make instead or just one teasing script a dozen with different random phrases, and each one will need a correct answer - almost a real slave training!
Or if some functionality can be added, like making you stay motionless or be quiet until you are talked to, it could be much like a step to having a virtual Dominatrix.
P.S. And now one more thing that really turns me on. It results that speech recognition software can understand some commands even if you are gagged. That's true! But you have to do your best to articulate and speak really loudly. How do you like such a scenario?
komfy

Post by komfy »

Here is the other idea.
We have a Color Finder program, and it's cool. But is it possible to make it work a little bit differently, like a virtual restrain? For example you put on a red collar and don't have any other red thing accessible. Set the color and the zone, and the program (periodically?) checks if it is still there. If not, it punishes you.
So, You could be forced to stand or kneel (making sure your collar is in the "allowed zone") and stay like this till the time runs out. Even more challenging - put on a blindfold of some bright color. Now, you'll be afraid to move in order not to leave the zone. Of course some kind of a signal could be used to warn you that you get your punishment.
Could that possible to do?
And if it could be combined with some more functions, like audio training (making you keep silent or talk, like I wrote above), etc., it'd be even more fun.
Cheers!
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

komfy wrote:Hi there!
I've come across some other ideas and I'd like to discuss them with you, guys.
Technically, I've even managed to realize the first one with nothing but free software found on the INTERNET, but it's awkward and could really be improved. Here it is.
The idea is to have a computer program that tells you some kinky or humiliating things and you have to respond correctly to get free and not to be punished.
Now, I got it to work as a set of scripts and free programs, but if a knowing person sees into it...
What's needed:
A BACKUP ESCAPE PLAN!!!!!!!!!
B. Having a working speech recognition software. There are free third party options, personally I use Typle for Windows.
C.Three batch scripts (or a program?)
D.Pain.exe, exit.exe files found on this forum or equally functional script commands for teasing/release
E.A free utility for playing audio files from command line (I use gdputil.exe) (or a program again)
And it works like this:
1.Set (record) a voice command in speech recognition software and assign it to run SCRIPT 3 (see below). This key phrase is what you are going to have to say in oder not to be punished.
2.Get some audio files which will be used by the program talking to you. Might synthesize text to speech or record whatever you want to hear.
2.Run SCRIPT 1. It can have a programmed delay (like 180 seconds) for us to get ready. Then it plays one of your audios, saying, for example "Do you want to be punished?". And then it runs SCRIPT 2.
3.SCRIPT 2 is for punishment. It gives you some time (30 sec?) and if you fail to stop it, runs pain.exe or other teasing program
4.Now you have to say loudly and clearly your voice command (will you beg for mercy or ask for more?), and your speech recognition software runs SCRIPT 3 which stops/kills running SCRIPT 2 and you don't get punished
4.SCRIPT 1 repeats in a loop several times (like 10 times with some 60 sec interval) and then it says you've been a good slave and triggers your release mechanism (release.exe).
That's it!
Well, the unpleasant part of this method is that it needs too many separate files and processes. There can be a delay or lags, so it's not convenient, though I tested it and it works fine for me. I won't give any codes or links for now as I'm an amateur and it would be nice to hear someone who knows how to make thing work properly.

But the possibilities such a method gives us is really attractive. The point is that we can make instead or just one teasing script a dozen with different random phrases, and each one will need a correct answer - almost a real slave training!
Or if some functionality can be added, like making you stay motionless or be quiet until you are talked to, it could be much like a step to having a virtual Dominatrix.
P.S. And now one more thing that really turns me on. It results that speech recognition software can understand some commands even if you are gagged. That's true! But you have to do your best to articulate and speak really loudly. How do you like such a scenario?

one idea I have always liked that is to do with speech recognition is getting a person to repeat a specific sentence over and over or a list of sentences

when ever you fail you get a punishment
it could range from saying it once every min right down to every 10 seconds and could be set to a specific amount of repetitions or time before you get released

it is a sort of brainwashing program i suppose
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.