Wanted: New Bondage Program Features

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ABeardevil

Wanted: New Bondage Program Features

Post by ABeardevil »

Hi, all. This is my first forum post.

A while back, I was browsing around the internet looking for programs that may be useful in a cyber-domination situation. The results of my search were pretty unimpressive. Sure, there's Teamviewer which is a great tool, but it obviously wasn't meant for what I want it to do. There is a program called "Classroom Spy Pro", but it's not free and I can't bring myself to use anything with "Classroom" in the title as anything adult-oriented. It just bothers me.

So, I resigned myself to creating my own.

I just started the project today, and right now it's two programs, one to be used by the dom and one to be used by the sub. The sub's program runs in the background. The dom's program contacts the sub's program and issues commands, like locking up the sub's input so he/she can't move the mouse or type anything. I'm also working on being able to remotely open web pages.

What I need from you guys is features that you'd like to see in such a program. Any ideas?
qwerty212

Re: Wanted: New Bondage Program Features

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

A good starting point should be the posibility o execuing code in the sub computer, like running teasing programs or releasing methods if you have ordered him/her to tie herself.

Good luck with the project.

Greets from Barcelona
ABeardevil

Post by ABeardevil »

Thanks for the reply, qwerty212.

That can easily be added to the project. I could package it with Fond of Writing and other teasing programs in the same folder, and execute those from the program. Thanks a lot for the input!
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

the ability to select and play sound files that are in a specific folder on the subs pc would be really nice
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

- webcam access
- ability to restrict commands/file operations to specific folders (this will be hard to achieve, but I wouldn't want someone to be able to read my tax reports or install a keylogger and crack my bank account)
what language/platform do you plan to use?
ABeardevil

Post by ABeardevil »

Sorry for the late reply. I've been on vacation.

Currently, I'm using AutoIt to toy with the idea. I've had a lot of success with a client/server platform with AutoIt. I may move to C or C++ if AutoIt proves too high-level.
ABeardevil

Post by ABeardevil »

Just an update on this project:

This is now a fully functional client/server system with quite a few features. It can currently block/unblock input, turn the monitor on and off, report a list of currently open tabs in Firefox, redirect the current tab to a website of the dom's choosing, and take screenshots without the sub's knowledge. Right now I have the screenshots being uploaded to my own server, so I'm not sure how I'll change that for the general public, but I'm sure it won't be difficult.