Story -- My First "Real" Outdoor Self-Bondage!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
xt

Story -- My First "Real" Outdoor Self-Bondage!

Post by xt »

…or, a version of the eternal question: if an SB’er walks through a forest alone, with no one to see him, is he still naked, bound and gagged?

Finally did a real (e.g., not backyard) outdoor bondage session, and it was awesome. Nerve-wracking, but awesome. After all is said and done, was likely never in any real danger of discovery, but the possibility was there throughout, with very little available in the way or warning as will be described below. Described quite lengthily, I should add.

Several times I had previously visited a roughly square conservation reserve, consisting of multiple trails branching out from just a single trail from the parking lot, the whole area bounded by the road on one side and private property on the other three. When I started to consider the site for an outdoor SB session, I thought about all the risks I could. I learned that while the single entry/exit trail was a safety bonus, there was apparently also another trail at the other end of the area which led to a large tract of private property. There was the possibility of horseback riders coming in from this end, although I had never seen hoof prints on the trails near it, unlike on the ones near the front. It was helpful that, technically, dogs were not permitted on the conservation. I was already aware that the area was very lightly-visited during the work week, when I would choose to do my session. Finally, the brush had grown in with the coming of the springtime, hopefully providing adequate cover in should I need to find a place to hide on short notice… :-0

My scenario was simple and very similar to others described on this forum. I carried a knapsack containing a ball gag, cuffs, and cable with me to the site (I desperately wanted to wear my 5-inch heels for this little junket. The punishment of walking a mile or more in them I actually wanted to go through, but at the same time I knew they would be ruined by the dirt and mud, so I had to settle for boots instead). I carried keys to Lock “1”, which I would use to lock the knapsack closed, and keys to a set of matching locks called Lockset “2”, which I would use to lock my cuffs on. By leaving the keys to Lock “1” at the entrance, and the keys to Lockset “2” in the bag with my clothes, I would strand myself once I closed the bag at the back of the park, thus being helpless to do anything but follow through on forced, self-bound travel between two points in order to retrieve the key to Lock “1”, hike back, and gain freedom.

When I arrived I saw that the parking lot was empty, which was a good start, but I was still extremely nervous. I figured I could at least walk through the scenario and if I chickened out at any point, I could always come back and do it some other time. So I parked my car and left one key to Lock “1” on or near it as a safety. The parking lot being, well, a parking lot, not to mention also being in full view of the road, then, to say that I would risk going to get this key only in a true emergency would be to understate the matter.

I then entered the parking lot trail and left the second key to Lock “1” at what I will call Point “A”, as riskily close to the parking lot as I could bear. The interesting thing about this part of the trail is that it is almost essentially straight, which meant that I would be risking discovery (by someone just entering it) for the entire period that I would need to walk down it and back up while retrieving this key. Plus, if I somehow saw them before they saw me, there wasn’t too much cover on either side, so who knows how far I’d have to thrash through those woods, away from the trail, before I was “safe”. And then I’d either have to wait them out until they left the park again, or risk going back through the park via a different trail than the one they selected – which I probably wouldn’t know about anyway. But for the excitement value, I left this key – the one I would be forced to retrieve – rather close to the lot, about 500 feet away from the safety of the branching of the trails.

Next, I walked to the furthest point away from the entrance (call it Point “B”) about a half-mile distant, depending on which route I took, or would remember to take. It was here that I had to decide whether to start with this whole ridiculous thing at all. It was sure to be exciting, but disastrous beyond a doubt if I were to be discovered. It also wouldn’t be a picnic either if I managed to detect and avoid some other park visitors, but ended up needing to hide motionless and silent in some bushes for several hours anyway -- between muscle cramps, insect bites, and the like, who knows what would end up happening.

Still, I figured, alright, let’s see how this feels. Do this in small steps, I told myself. I first wrapped the cable around the tree and readied the cable eyes for locking the knapsack closed. I stared at that for a few minutes.

Hmmm. I realized I hated to see a good ball gag go to waste. And I could just as happily be thinking this all over with it in properly strapped into place, not just sitting there on top of the bag, so in it went. Pulled tight. Yep, that felt great, as always. I love biting down on that thing! This was a good idea.

Now, I thought, what’s the harm in removing my clothes, right? I can always put them right back on. Plus, considering how long it took me to get to this point, the risk right now is that someone walked in immediately behind me, is coming all the way to this point, and has made the same time as I did over the terrain -- all rather unlikely. So I removed my clothes and put them in the knapsack, still unlocked. I still purposefully sported my CB-2000 for reasons of ridiculousness, and also perhaps to be able to claim that I wasn’t totally naked if I were caught! ;-)

I placed the clothing and the keys to Lockset “2” into the knapsack. Lock “1” was already through the eyes of the cable and wrapped it around the tree, ready to strand me there, naked. With the keys to Lock “2” inside, I would also be cuffed if I chose to lock them before I started back towards Point “A”.

I crouched there naked, staring at the bag and the lock again, waiting for an impulse to do something. So close -- the hasp of the lock threaded through both the overlapped zipper pulls and the eyes of the cable, wrapped around the tree. So elegant -- one little lock can do all that, can create such excitement even while it just sits there, not even locked. So –

A synapse fired inside me. I reached down and locked that darned lock shut. Though not yet bound or gagged, I was, at the very least, now going to be unclothed for the duration of the trip to the front of the park to retrieve Lock “1” and return to the bag.

Holy mackerel, I thought. So much for small steps! I had just accomplished the biggest part of the scenario – the first part – and so now I was irreversibly naked in a public place, and I was gonna have to do some hiking in that state.

Well, well, well.

The $64,000 Question: do I next go for broke and just put on the cuffs?

Other than the risk of falling down, or of not being able to swat away an insect, or of not being able to push branches out of my way (which otherwise would have been a reasonable consideration), I thought it wouldn’t make too much difference whether my hands were cuffed behind me if I was discovered than if they weren’t. Sure, I suppose I would have had to hope that my discoverer would be able (and willing) to remove the ball gag so I could attempt to come up with some bogus “explanation”, but maybe that would be part of the fun. I further suppose I could have begun hoping that the discoverer would be an attractive female bondage enthusiast who would have been turned on by the discovery of her new playtoy, and would have, ahem, chosen to do the Right Thing? But I doubted it would go that way. That only happens…well, that probably never happens.

Regardless. Small steps. I wrapped one cuff around my right wrist. I used one member of Lockset “2” to lock it to my wrist and to a small connecting ring. Done. That one was staying on.

Halfway there.

Could still simply not lock on the other cuff

Could still go about my travel, merely uncuffed.

At this point, I don’t recall exactly what I was thinking. Maybe I thought I had already considered every risk that was out there, and they weren’t going to be any worse today or any better any other day. Or maybe I wasn’t thinking anything at all. Whatever it was, I wrapped the other cuff around my left wrist, reached behind me, put the second member of Lockset “2” through the connecting ring, and groped around blindly for the locking hasp of the cuff. Now that I definitely wanted it -- at least for the next few seconds until I could ask myself “WTF are you doing?”-- I knew that if I accidentally locked the cuff closed without getting the ring, or locked it around the ring without getting the hasp, I wouldn’t be able to undo it because the keys were locked in the knapsack. I worked quickly, but carefully. I wanted to make sure I got it. I fiddled. I found it.

Click.

I got it.

And then it hit me:

I was now -- for better or worse, but either way – ball gagged, utterly naked and inescapably cuffed, with at least one full mile of travel over uneven terrain in a public place to go before I would be free again.

What could I do about it now, other than to listen to the sound of my heart absolutely pounding in my ears? Other than to hope I don’t start hyperventilating with a ball gag irremovably strapped into my mouth? Other than to hope that all of the “outdoor stories” on this forum weren’t simply made up, and that discovery and subsequent arrest was sure to follow?

Get moving, that’s what I could do. And you don’t need me to tell you that that was essentially all I could do. So I got moving!

It seemed like every step I took, especially upon the leaves, couldn’t have been louder. With my heartbeat ringing in my ears, I couldn’t hear a thing while I was moving, so I took to stopping every several strides to see if I could hear anyone else’s footsteps. I soon came to realize that this was somewhat ridiculous, so I thought instead that I would mostly try to stay towards the side of whatever trail I was on, and to peer as far ahead as possible, to give myself the best chance of seeing someone before they saw me, and to then go crashing into the underbrush. I kept looking side to side to make sure no one was on a trail next to mine (because they come close to each other at points), at also to make sure no one on the private property areas was present. Fortunately, I’ve walked around quite a bit with my hands cuffed behind me, so balance and the like was not an issue. But I had to make sure I was watching the ground in front of me, because I sure didn’t want to trip and fall. Let alone the possibility of injury, how much more of an idiot would I look like if I were to be discovered, and covered in mud at that?

Meanwhile, you would not believe how sharp one’s senses seem to become when the ability to detect if someone else is nearby is so important in such a ridiculous situation.

I did still stop a few times to see if I could hear anything. One time I was certain that I had heard a dog barking, and I froze in my tracks. My previously subsided heartbeat started up like a jackhammer again – this could be definite trouble. Obviously if the people didn’t care that dogs weren’t allowed, and the pooch managed to come running and find me, that could bring the adventure to a sad, failed ending. But then it seemed possible that maybe I heard a dog from one of the nearby properties? That didn’t, um, get me out of the woods quite just yet, but perhaps at least the critter was used to hearing sounds coming from the preserve, and didn’t go sprinting in after them all the time.

I stayed still a few moments longer, then realized I really had no choice but to keep moving anyway. I was thankful that there was no evidence I was being chased. But now I was coming to the stretch where I would be closest to exposure, when I had to go down the mostly straight trail, towards the parking lot, to get to Point “A” to get the key to Lock “1”. The trail went down a slight incline and only kinked to the left about ten feet from the lot. Anyone coming into the area would round the corner with almost no advance notice, and have the chance of spotting me directly ahead somewhere within the thousand feet I had to cover and return through. I tried to hear for people, but all I could catch were sounds coming from the road. The option to go parallel to the trail, through the brush, was poor, because there was nothing but juvenile pine trees the whole way down, both difficult to get through (having no hands to assist with) and somehow not providing much cover. I had five hundred feet to get down, and five hundred feet to get back up.

One thousand of the riskiest feet for me to cover during the whole adventure.

Once again, what could I do?

I moved as quickly as was safely possible down the hill, all the while focusing directly on that kink in the trail for any evidence of clothing or a person coming through. When I got to the fallen tree trunk I had left the key under, I had hoped I hadn’t badly estimated how limited my reach would be with my hands cuffed behind me, but I hadn’t. I only had to kneel a bit to get it. Now, I told myself two things:

1) Whatever you do, do not drop this key. If you do, you may never find it again, and then you will be going into the parking lot itself, for the safety key.

2) GET THE HELL BACK UP THAT TRAIL.

And at that, I turned and started running as fast as I could, hands cuffed behind me, over the uneven terrain back up the hill and towards safer cover.

I wish I could tell you that something exciting happened on the way back, but nothing did. I got lost just a little bit, which I thought was kind of funny, but I knew all the trails headed back in the general direction I wanted to go as long as I didn’t do a complete 180. By this time I assumed that no one had come in after me and somehow bypassed me within the preserve, so I didn’t stop to listen anywhere near as much, but I did still keep my eyes peeled up the trail as much as I could.

When I got back to where I had locked the bag, I had the customary moment of panic as I realized I have two sets of locks from the same manufacturer as Lock “1”. Imagine if I had brought the wrong set of keys? Then not only would this one not work, but neither would the safety -- and I would be kicking on someone’s door on the private property nearby in order to gain release. Alas, I had checked this a million times before I left my house, so everything was fine. I opened the bag, found the keys to the cuffs, and freed myself. I then got dressed as fast as possible, before even removing the gag, because I did not want to make it through this whole thing only to be caught right at the end! Checking my cell phone, I found I had been out in the wild for a bit over an hour, and walking back (now fully clothed, uncuffed, and ungagged) with my portable GPS, I found I had covered a bit over a mile (after having gotten slightly lost). It was a great rush the whole way through, and I was very thankful I did not get caught.

And so now I ask those of you who have successfully performed similar outdoor SB adventures: what is next? How do you get the same rush each time? Do you lengthen the scenario, or make it more risky, or what? I’m trying to figure out what I’m going to do next time. I guess I’d sort of hope to run into the situation that Cindy123 wrote about on the Boundanna website, where someone did come up the trail and she had to hide for several hours. Imagine how amazingly heart-pounding that must have been! I hope that I didn’t burn myself out on the one time I gave it a shot and got away with it. Questions, comments, suggestions, please. Thank you for reading this far. Enjoy your own adventures and be safe!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It is like a drug...
You cannot wait for your next hit....
And you will always make changes that will heighten the thrill...

(Spoken by someone that hasen't used a lock yet...)
:roll:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
icebound

outdoor bondage

Post by icebound »

Congrats on your first session outdoors. It is way more than a rush, I definitely agree on that. What to do to spice it up more to keep the rush alive, sleigh bells tied to a belt around your waist to add a little incentive to slow down so as to not make as much noise or an old cow bell tied around your neck(not too tight though for the choking risk and all). There are other things that you can do to like taking a belt and binding your legs together just above the knees(try this at home first to make sure you can still navigate fairly well). I have found that placing several ice cubes in an old stocking or mesh bag and attaching it to ones collar so that when it melts the water streams down the back or front which ever your prefer.

I guess the choices are up to you and how much risk you want to take with your adventures. Getting caught may sound like fun, but is the hassle really worth it, in the long run. Have fun, play safe, and test your next adventure several times with dry runs to make sure all goes smoothly.
jake

Post by jake »

Do the same one without changing much, otherwise you'll keep making it harder and harder for yourself, and one time you'll get caught and we'll see you on CNN :D
xt

Post by xt »

CNN? Hmmm...I don't think that would quite be the ideal "15 minutes of fame" in my book... :-0