A long night....

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
degrade_me

A long night....

Post by degrade_me »

A long night…..

I have previously posted only to the “introduction” and the "Hotel Dares" sections, but thought there might be some who would want to know of my “real” self-bondage escapades. This scene while not a “hotel” one (my usual “away from home” favourite!) might still be of interest.

A male friend of mine had offered me the use of his flat, rather than my usual hotel, while travelling on business in England, since he was going to be on holiday. I had been to his flat before, and knew its potential for a particular self-bondage scene, so quickly agreed.

The flat was in a down-market area, one of many in a huge four-storey high block of flats built in a sort of square doughnut shape round a large open central courtyard area. His flat was one floor down from the top storey, on the inner side, so the front door opened directly onto a concrete walk-way that ran all the way round at that level, with an open railing on the other side of the walkway, overlooking the courtyard. Standing outside the front door, you could see all the front doors at that level, and some of the doors on the other floors. And of course, any of the other flat-owners could potentially see you.

Because each flat was quite small, each had an adjacent small storage area (call it SA since I will be referring to it a lot) about 2½ feet wide, 5 feet long, 6ft high, just big enough to take a bicycle or similar. The SA was accessible only from the walk-way, not from the flat. The door to the SA was only a simple one made of thin vertical planks, crudely made, with small gaps. The door was secured with a Yale-type lock, key operated on the outside, knob to turn on the inside, to avoid being locked in accidentally, presumably. The SA was where I planned to spend much of the night.

But I also wanted the risk, and the potential humiliation, of being seen going to and from the SA from the flat. So I planned a scene where I would be in “captivity” in the SA for several hours, and to gain my release, would have to go between the flat and the SA, once each way, while naked and in slave chains.

I chose a Friday evening, so that I could go straight home on the Saturday, after my release. I’d packed everything I needed in a soft-sided overnight bag. A cuff-lock chastity device. A length of chain and a padlock to secure the bag to a water-pipe at the back of the SA. A second padlock to lock the bag closed. A heavy metal slave collar. A pair of metal wrist cuffs, and a matching set of ankle cuffs, each with chains about 12 inches long. All with Allen-key fastenings. (Have a look at the “Fetters” web-site, if you like, for similar items (http://www.fetters.co.uk/product_list.c ... category=2).

I’d also taken along a 1½ litre plastic water bottle, and a red “permanent” marker pen with a wide tip. And a sharp knife, for emergency “release” only.

I proceeded as follows. As soon as I arrived at the flat, in the early afternoon, I locked the chastity device on, knowing I had deliberately left the keys to the lock in my car, parked about two miles away in a much better area! (For those interested this device is of the “steel tube joined to a single handcuff” type (example of the kind of thing for those who don’t mind seeing one in wear at http://www.locknkeep.com/LocknKeep/21/p ... asp?id=133)

Taking off my sweater top, I used the marker pen to write the word SLAVE in big bold capitals across the top of my chest, taking care to get the “S” the right way round! Once it had dried, I put the top back on again, so I appeared “normally” dressed for the moment, while I readied the SA. I tied the flat and SA key to my wrist, not wanting to risk losing either. Going out to the SA, I chained and padlocked to the water pipe at the back of the SA the (open) suitcase, still containing all my belongings, spare clothes etc, and the restraints. The “emergency” knife was also left in the SA, with a small bucket for personal “emergencies”. Back in the flat, I put the key that would unlock the suitcase padlock into the bottle, filled it with water, and put it into the freezer.

Now, I wanted to maximise the time I was in the SA, and arrange when I would have to move back and forward between the flat and the SA, at risk of being seen, but without TOO much risk. I decided to go into the SA at 5 pm, wait till 11 pm, or thereabouts, and then make my way to the flat and back in the quiet period between people going out for the4 evening, and returning.

At 5 pm, I went to the SA and closed the door behind me. I stripped completely naked, put all my clothes, shoes, everything, into the suitcase. Then I fastened on the collar, wrist and ankle chains with the Allen key, before dropping the Allen key into the case, and snapping the suitcase padlock shut. Now I was stuck. It was still daylight outside, and the only key to the suitcase was in the bottle, in the freezer in the flat. To get to the flat, I would have to go out of the SA door, hobble slowly in my chains to the flat door, and unlock the flat door to get in. Once I had recovered the key from the frozen bottle, I would have to make the risky return journey to the SA to get out of my chains and into my clothes.

Although the SA and flat doors were only a few feet apart, while I was out there, I would be at risk of being seen by anyone going into or coming out of any of the flats on the same level. I could “escape” by using the emergency knife to cut the bag open, but it was a very expensive one, and I really didn’t want to do that.

The SA was completely bare and empty, with a concrete floor, without even a light. I could stand, sit, kneel, but not lie down. It was cold, but not too cold, except for the floor, so I had little choice but to stand most of the time. Through the cracks of the door, I could see the people moving back and forward on the walk-way, and I was very conscious there was only a very thin barrier between me and total humiliation. So I really felt, as I had hoped, that I was in naked, chained, captivity, AND at risk of public exposure/ridicule.

I especially noticed there seemed to be a lot of comings and goings at a flat nearly opposite me, across the courtyard, with several women apparently getting ready to go out drinking/nightclubbing, in what by any standards was pretty skimpy outfits, but since I knew this was fairly common behaviour around there, I thought little of it at the time.

As darkness fell, a further problem became apparent, when security lights came on. These mostly illuminated the open central courtyard, but t here were also security lights on the walkways. I had assumed I would be able to take advantage of darkness to ease my path back to the flat, and the return journey, but this was clearly not now going to be the case.

At last, after everybody had gone out that was going to, I felt it safe to edge slowly out of the SA, fasten the door behind me, and get back into the flat as quickly as my chains allowed. First stage accomplished! I took the now completely frozen bottle out of the freezer, and only then, realised I had a choice.

I could wait in the safety of the warm flat till the ice melted, get the suitcase key from the bottle, then return to the SA and release myself immediately. Or I could take the still frozen bottle with me back to the SA, knowing that I would have to wait there in a much more risky situation, until the ice melted. I decided on the second course.

Carrying the bottle, I moved cautiously out of the flat, locked the door behind me, unlocked the SA door, and got inside, closing the door behind me. Relief! Although I was still chained, I only had to wait till the ice melted, then I could open the suitcase, use the Allen key to take off my chains, get dressed, re-pack the suitcase, and leave the SA as if nothing had happened. Or so I thought……

As the night wore on, the people coming back from pubs and clubs made their noisy way past me. I cowered in the darkness of the SA, hoping no-one would fall against the fragile door, force it open, and discover me. The cold meant the ice took longer to melt than it would have in the flat. But at last, the ice had melted enough that I could get the key out to unlock the suitcase padlock.

By this time, I knew I had taken far too many risks, and I was really glad my ordeal was nearly over. Except that the key wouldn’t open the suitcase. (insert expletives of choice here).

After many attempts, and total panic, I finally realised that, either I had confused the padlocks for chaining the bag to the pipe, and the case padlock, or confused the keys. Either way, the key to the bag was in the flat. I seriously considered using the emergency knife to slit open the bag, and get to the clothes and Allen key that way, but it was a very expensive bag. Eventually, I decided to risk going back into the flat, grab the correct key, and get back to the SA.

The question was, when? The drunks were mostly home, now, but there were still some men drifting home. I decided one more hour or so would be safest. Here, I reckoned without the drinking capacity and stamina of the local ladies, and what happened next. Just as I thought it would be safe, I heard singing and giggling, female voices calling out loudly.

Peering out through the cracks, I saw a large group of very drunk females, including those from the flat opposite, who had clearly been celebrating the impending marriage of the flat owner. I had stumbled across a Hen Party of the worst kind. Most of them were still dressed or rather undressed for a night drinking and clubbing. The one who was obviously the bride to be had at some stage been stripped to her shoes, thong and bra, apart from a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs securing her wrists behind her, and several extremely rude balloons made from condoms attached to her bra straps. She was being paraded by her companions around the various walkways, while they loudly “invited” any men there to come out and kiss her for good luck. No sane man would have dared do this, of course!

I cowered at the very back of the SA, hiding as best I could. Fortunately, they went past without discovering me, or I hate to think what they might have decided to do to me. They eventually went into a flat almost opposite the one I was using, and started to party, at extreme volume. I soon realised there was no way I dared go out of the SA until they had finally given up, and would be forced to wait there for several more hours.

Finally, in the early morning, when all seemed quiet at last, I crept out of the SA, into the flat, found the other key, and got back into the SA. You will not believe how quickly I got the case undone, the chains off, my clothes back on. What a relief!

But there was a final horror in store for me. As I opened the SA door, suitcase in hand, I found myself facing a group of giggling women, still in their party outfits. “Did you see a flasher, Mister? We think he was running up and down round about here?” “Well, no, I stammered, I’ve just been getting my suitcase, I didn’t see anything…..” And fortunately, they believed me, and went chasing off down the walkway…..

I made it back to the car, intact, but shaking. Even so, I decided I would resist unlocking the chastity cuff till I had driven home, 200 miles away…..

A long night indeed….
jake

Post by jake »

Lucky :wink:

I'll bet you'll check twice the next time you are placing the keys where they need to go :lol:

Sounds like you had fun :P
aragon33

Post by aragon33 »

sounds like a good night, but I scary one.
I can't believe you resisted the knife...I would have done it at about the time you realized the key was wrong, in a heart beat!

Congrats on the mental focus.
degrade_me

re replies....

Post by degrade_me »

well, it wasn't exactly fun at the time, but to remember it all....Wow! And yes, I was very lucky. And yes, I double and triple check keys, now!

As for using the knife, it wasn't just a casual soft overnight bag, but a very expensive soft-sided suitcase, with multiple compartments. I would have had to cut through several layers to get to the allen key, ruining it completely. And apart from anything else, it was the only thing I had that could be used to get my stuff back to the car!
degrade_me

many views, few replies...

Post by degrade_me »

I am quite prepared to admit my "adventures" may not be interesting, or well written, but even so, 341 views to date, and only 3 replies?
Sad that there seem to be so many willing to view the efforts of others, but so few willing to contribute even a brief reply.
Venom

Post by Venom »

yeah i usually just click a thread, see how long the post is, if its huge, i save it to read when im bored

dont take it as anything personal of course
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I also tend to save the long stories until a time when I have either the energy to read through it (I am not that good at reading long texts in english) or when I am interested in reading some new story. I do not think it does your story telling any favour to just read the story just to have read it. Eventually I will read it through and post my comment.

Do not base your own feeling towards your story on how many comments it gets in the forum. Also remember that the absolute majority of the people who have read your story are not members and can not comment on it.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Well I read it 8)
It sounds like a fun night to me. The thrill of being that close to being discovered is part of what these games we play are about. I think I would have been tempted to invite those girls in, and see what might happen. :twisted:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Oh yeah, some of thiose views may be people returning to see what others have said.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I have read it and like it. It is very detailed, interesting and not to long. Great stuff. I hope you had a great night out and that you will both continue your adventures and write about them again.
subindy

Great time...

Post by subindy »

I really liked your story. I think I would have tried to let them know you were there...see what happend. Especialy while they were drunk. I be they could be convinced that you were part of the bachorlette celebration...

subindy