A great gag for self bondage, and all play

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
boundsissy

A great gag for self bondage, and all play

Post by boundsissy »

For safety reasons I never liked using gags when I tie myself up, that is when I cannot get one of my hands released quickly.
The fact is, I love the feel of a gag when i'm tied up. A ring gag works well but it does not have that filling sensation. :gag:
I would like to share with all, the gag I found of all places, Amazon.
Fetish Fantasy Ff Elite - Open Gag http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005QH ... 00_details
This gag works great, it cums in two sizes. It allows breathing, and a nice size hole in case you start to choke and need to, yuck, spit-up.
Have fun, be safe :hi:
LOVE TO ALL
Gabriel

Re: A great gag for self bondage, and all play

Post by Gabriel »

Are you positive that's the gag you have? i didn't find any size options on the product page. (i did, however, find your referral ID in the link you posted... :-| ) The 1.5" diameter is too small for most people's mouths, unless they're willing to play along and make a conscious effort not to let the gag fall out. Fetish Fantasy's products are usually made with the cheapest materials and aren't well designed. Once upon a time, i ordered a similar ring-gag from them - when it finally arrived, it turned out to be 1" (one inch!!!) in diameter, and its strap was ridiculously long. Check out all the horrible reviews on their products and see for yourselves.
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
boundsissy

Re: A great gag for self bondage, and all play

Post by boundsissy »

As with all play, it is personal preference, every person knows there limit and what they enjoy. When I tie myself up I have only my safety and comfort or discomfort in concern. This was meant only as a suggestion. Here is the link for the larger gag. Enjoy http://www.amazon.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Ff ... _sbs_hpc_2
LOVE TO ALL