Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6

Post by qwerty212 »

Chriss wrote: Version 1.6 is working fine for me. I really like the way the screen is blocked during the wait period.
An idea for an enhancement:
- lock the cdtray, so the eject button does not open it during the wait period.

Thanks for the great work,

Chriss.
I think that it can be done:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic ... -rom-tray/
but I'll have to make some proves before. What OS do you have? What is the letter of the optical unit you are planning to lock?

river wrote:I just downloaded this application. When I click on it it says "Error: No files found." Then closes. What can I do?
This error happens when you try to run the program without the needed folders with the images and the questions.

The forum rules are crystal clear about the fact of including images without permission in the packages of the programs (and current full package includes 400 images without permission of their owners), so here you can only find the executable, the intruction manual and a little program to helping you to create your own questions.

Greets from Barcelona
Chriss

Post by Chriss »

qwerty212 wrote:

but I'll have to make some proves before. What OS do you have? What is the letter of the optical unit you are planning to lock?
The laptop i am using is running Windows Vista.
On this laptop the CD is the E-drive, but i think it should lock the same drive as chosen in the Release Method Setup. If an executable is chosen as Release Method, locking the tray makes no sense.

Greetiings, Chriss
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Chriss wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:

The laptop i am using is running Windows Vista.
On this laptop the CD is the E-drive, but i think it should lock the same drive as chosen in the Release Method Setup. If an executable is chosen as Release Method, locking the tray makes no sense.

Greetiings, Chriss
The release method can be an exe that unlocks the tray and then opens it. It makes a lot of sense 8)

When I getr stuck in the blowjob update I'll see if this locking method works.

I want to publlic say thanks to auandi and psilocybin1212 for sending me more questions for the program. Now we have reached 600 images (the original package was 300, so it is a HUGE work).

No one wants to give impressions of the program: favorite question so far,experience, etc.. ? :(

Greets from Barcelona
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Ok I guess I can share my most intense experience with this program.
I was tied naked to a steel bed frame. I had a posture collar on, ball gag and a inflatable but plug in and buzzing. I had in putted variables into the program that someone sent me on a dare website and clicked start (method of release was key drop) so I looked at 6 images than matched 25 pares and then on the 4th image I got it wrong. hour maybe 2 I though id get, 7 hours 57 mins I got. I could have screamed but I didn't want to alert the family (there my backup release so I really was stuck without giving it away) with the anal encouragement, I must have came over those 8 hours about 10 times, or more. when it was done, I was shaking, glad to get the gag out but I was also still very excited. I had also left a few video chat programs running on my laptop like chat roulette. so I had no idea who or how many people saw me tied naked and stuck.
Thats my true story.

awesome that the number of images has doubled, when do you think we can get to use them? or maybe see another version with some more feature's?

thanks for the awesome program.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

sexdemon wrote:...I had also left a few video chat programs running on my laptop like chat roulette. so I had no idea who or how many people saw me tied naked and stuck.
Thats my true story.
Uops, I've never though on that, great idea!!!

Thanks for the feedback.

Greets from Barcelona
newsb

Post by newsb »

Is there any news on the new picture packages??
super1234

Post by super1234 »

qwerty212 wrote:No one wants to give impressions of the program: favorite question so far,experience, etc.. ? :(
Got no favourite question, but the program itself is simply awesome. :D Thanks for creating, sharing and supporting it. :!:

Personally I'm a big fan of the questions/images, but I dislike the plain "give the right answers and be free" mechanic. I mean, there you are, having prepared your scenario for god-knows-how-long and right after the memory game - zwack! You're instantly free (potentially). That's just a little disappointing for me. How about a "for every wrong answer waiting time is added" kind of mechanic?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello Super1234 and welcome to the forum.

Sounds fine for me. I'll look if it can be implemented as a option for the next release (the idea is to do a version 1.7 when the new question package is finished).

Thanks for the idea.

EDIT: I want say thanks again to auandi and psilocybin1212 for sending me questions for the program. Is thanks to them that we have reached the 600 questions (remember that without their help the program would be useless).
super1234

Post by super1234 »

No, my thanks for taking a look at it. :)
Facenomore

Post by Facenomore »

Hi there,

i really would like to play this incredible game, but i miss the the question pack file after different downloads and the program always closes after a message shown: No Files found.

Has anyone an idea? :P

Thanx :)

Facenomore
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Facenomore wrote:Hi there,

i really would like to play this incredible game, but i miss the the question pack file after different downloads and the program always closes after a message shown: No Files found.

Has anyone an idea? :P

Thanx :)

Facenomore
Hello facenomore and welcome to the forum.

Due to forum rules I can't post a link to the full package because
it includes images with copyright that have been used
without permission of their owners.
As long as we gain permission from different owners
of the images I will post a copyright free version.

Greets from Barcelona
Segufix86

Post by Segufix86 »

Ok so I'm new to the forum here so please excuse me if this isn't posted in the right place. This software sounds very interesting to me but I can't figure out a setup to use with it. The link doesn't work that has the video on the scenario. Could anyone please explain to me how to get yourself tied and be able to use this?
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

Last edited by GoneAndDeleted on 01 Dec 2016, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Segufix86

Post by Segufix86 »

psilocybin1212 wrote:
Segufix86 wrote:Ok so I'm new to the forum here so please excuse me if this isn't posted in the right place. This software sounds very interesting to me but I can't figure out a setup to use with it. The link doesn't work that has the video on the scenario. Could anyone please explain to me how to get yourself tied and be able to use this?
i tie my self up completely except for my hands, then when i lose the game, i click the cuffs and set the double lock with a nail set.

you could just cuff your hands in front so you can play the game while totally tied up
Oh ok, so you do the game first and then it determines the time? Because if I wasn't tied, I could just use my free hands to get the key from the cd tray.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello Segufix86 and welcome to the forum.

Use a wireless mouse with new batteries. Tie yourself to a fix point leaving the laptop out of reach and do that the CD Tray releases the key next to you. You can even drill a hole on the desk and tie yourself to the table where you have the computer. You can also try to conect the laptop to your flat tv and play on a big screen far away from you. When I have played with it I d always have played being already tied before strting the game.

An image that can also give you some ideas:
image.png
1 is the laptop out of reach
2 The cordless mouse
3 Cuffed to a fix point in the ground (or to a radiator with a chain not long enough to let you reach the laptop)
4 Ankles can be tied to the ground too (or to the radiator)
5 An anal hook can do the trick for keeping the position if you are playing with a spanking machine as teasing method.
6 The teasing method. In my case a electrical butplug secured with a crotch chain.

Greets from Barcelona