Additional "Game" Release

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

newsb

Additional "Game" Release

Post by newsb »

IS there anyway that winning at a basic computer game (i.e. solitare, minesweeper) can also act as a release as well as a simple time one? Or maybe a (limited) punishment for losing at it?

Could qwerty's software be adapted to this?

A german program called multilock does this, but can only be used with combination locks.. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/multilockde/files/)
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Additional "Game" Release

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I like the idea, but I don't think there is a signal that can be used for that...
There may need to be games writen for the that to work...
Altho, if you can capture the game stats, you may have a program that can read it and determine if you win and go from there....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I'm working at the moment on a new program:

Selfbondage Memory Game 1.0

Is going to be a program where some images will be showed on screen. You'll have a certain amount of time to memorize them, after these images are showed on screen a card memory game will start:

When this game card is completed (with the tipical teasing when failing, random teasing, countdown to select one card or you'll be teased, time added to the final countdown when failing, a safety number of fails allowed before being teased, etc...) then you'll have to answer a question about the images that you saw at the beggining of the session:

Nothing special, just questions like the colour of the ballgag, or things like this.

Needless to say that the cards and the images that you are going to be askered for are displayed randomly.

If you answer correctly the questions about the cards you'll be free. If you don't then you'll have to wait the time that you bet that you can beat the game plus the added time for failing during the cards part.

But is taking me a lot of time be lloking for images of people tied or doing selfbondage (and without copyright). So any image that you think that can be suitable of being included as a question in the game will be really apreciatted (and I will can spend my time just coding).

Greets from Barcelona
newsb

Post by newsb »

does it need to bondage images qwerty? I, for one, would be happy with a simple pictures readily available, and used commonly in "spot the difference" or these exact games!
newsb

Post by newsb »

in fact, I think having bondage pictures would make it too interesting and as such I would remember far too easily! :P
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

You will be able to bet how many time you will be tied if your memory isn't as good as you think. I'll manage to make it difficult (in fact the cards part is to eep your mind busy until the questions are showed on screen :twisted: )

I think that images must be kinky. They can be bondage outdoors, bedroom bondage, artistic bondage, selfbondage...
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

You could just make the fields big enough so that everyone can use their own pictures. You just have to add a directory-chooser to the program.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

cooper1337 wrote:You could just make the fields big enough so that everyone can use their own pictures. You just have to add a directory-chooser to the program.
The problem is how do you do questions of an image (in the example posted above the question would be: do you remember the color of the ballgag she's wearing?). Even if you can choose your own folder you have to make the questions. And if you do already know your images your probably will know the answers.
auandi

Post by auandi »

qwerty212 wrote:
cooper1337 wrote:You could just make the fields big enough so that everyone can use their own pictures. You just have to add a directory-chooser to the program.
The problem is how do you do questions of an image (in the example posted above the question would be: do you remember the color of the ballgag she's wearing?). Even if you can choose your own folder you have to make the questions. And if you do already know your images your probably will know the answers.
But you could perhaps have it where people do upload zip files with images and/or text files as needed to choose from. Therefore there could be a few dozen you make and upload, so you could download those made by others and they can download yours. It's that or everyone will have to rely on one person (like you) to make up all the pictures/questions. It will mean you need a standard format (an .ini file with standard syntax for example) but I don't see any practical way to do this without giving people the ability to make and upload their own stuff.
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

Interesting idea (from a Solitaire addict :) ).

Some people have looked at this from a high score table point of view but it involves monitoring specific memory spaces so would be problematic. However someone has already written a version of Solitaire and released the source code, see http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/252 ... re-for-WPF

It shouldn't be too hard to dig out the scoring mechanism and implement a trigger of some sort if a certain score is reached? I'm willing to have a go if you could detail what you want to happen when the stated score is reached?

Crowley

edit - this would obviously be Windows only, I write my code in C# and .NET which puts cross-platform solutions way beyond my capabilities :(
Lots of toys or ideas? Can't decide what, how or when? Like being surprised?
Check out my free, open source Random Session generator
http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Beta version released in the SDU:

To have a similar idea of what you can do take a look at this video from captured taboos: http://www.captured-taboos.com/docs/The ... teaser.mov
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Nice game, great pictures...
Tested the CD opening and it worked, played the game, lost, after being locked out of my PC for over an hour, when it ended, the CD did not open...
Re-started the program (after reading the instructions) and with several trys, the CD open 3 out of 5 times...
so... fun to try, ....
(I think it is an issue on my PC... It sometimes types and does what it wants...)
Now I gota work out the tease and release options...

Could you add an option of a slide show for while you wait???
Or is looking at the yellow screen the punishment for loosing???

Anyway, looks good to me.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Nice game, great pictures...
Tested the CD opening and it worked, played the game, lost, after being locked out of my PC for over an hour, when it ended, the CD did not open...
Re-started the program (after reading the instructions) and with several trys, the CD open 3 out of 5 times...
so... fun to try, ....
(I think it is an issue on my PC... It sometimes types and does what it wants...)
Now I gota work out the tease and release options...
To bad to hear that.
Dark_Lizerd wrote: Could you add an option of a slide show for while you wait???
Or is looking at the yellow screen the punishment for loosing???

Anyway, looks good to me.
Do you mind if we discuss it in the SDU? I though about the possibility of showing the already answered question, or leave on screen the image that made you lose, or maybe a progressbar...

thanks for testing, you can take a look at the source at the SDU.