Self Bondage Animation

Links to things that are interesting for the members of this forum. No advertising or affiliate links please!
roboman

Self Bondage Animation

Post by roboman »

Guess it's been a while since I was here, my account got deleted. Oh well, at least no one took the name.
I started working on things again and dug some old stuff out. Thought this old one might be of interest.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=3qhxc-S360-
anna
Site Admin

Re: Self Bondage Animation

Post by anna »

Great film! Is it yours?
roboman wrote:Guess it's been a while since I was here, my account got deleted.
It will not have been deleted unless you got kicked out of the forum for breaking any of the rules. (And if you did then you are bound ( :mrgreen: ) to be kicked out again once we remember what you did.) No accounts have been deleted due to inactivity yet, but they will be, soon...
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
roboman

Post by roboman »

anna wrote:Great film! Is it yours?
Yes.
anna wrote:
roboman wrote:Guess it's been a while since I was here, my account got deleted.
It will not have been deleted unless you got kicked out of the forum for breaking any of the rules. (And if you did then you are bound ( :mrgreen: ) to be kicked out again once we remember what you did.) No accounts have been deleted due to inactivity yet, but they will be, soon...
Hummm, don't recall doing any thing that rude, just got busy and hadn't been here for 5 or 6 years. I'll try to be nicer this time :hi:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

roboman wrote:Yes.
Congratulations on making a great animation. :D It is even more impressive that it was made such a long time ago. Feel free to share more of your work if you are sitting on more of the same. The girl in the animation uses a rather risque release method, good thing nobody spots her.
roboman wrote:Hummm, don't recall doing any thing that rude, just got busy and hadn't been here for 5 or 6 years. I'll try to be nicer this time :hi:
Then your old account must still be here somewhere. No user has been removed unless they behaved badly or if they requested removal and had a very good reason for it. There is no need to be afraid of being kicked out from the forum. Such things only happens to those who deserve it. :whip:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

probably hadn't posted at all