Outdoor scene

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
CB Hoss

Outdoor scene

Post by CB Hoss »

CB Hoss here, a tall, slender (and graying) male, self bondage enthusiast. I’ve only just recently discovered boundanna’s site, and it seems to fit my psyche well.

Cindy asked about outdoor scenes - definitely the most stimulating.

My favorite scene involves a simple homemade device. It’s a 3 meter long chain with a large (~ 8cm) ring at one end and four smaller rings, about 5 cm arranged with one on the opposite end, then spaced along the chain at 30, 60 and 150 cm. Here’s what I love to do: Put the chain around something stationary - my favorite is a tree in the backyard. Feed the small ring through the large one, now the chain is secure around the tree. Attach the end ring to my metal ring collar (see www.eternitycollars.com) put handcuffs through the second ring, attach the third to my chastity belt (I have two Access Denied chastity belts that I was fortunate enough to acquire before they went out of business) and put the ankle chains through the bottom ring.

The length of the chain and spacing of the rings allows me to be comfortable, to move and roll around (including the ability to scratch my nose if the inevitable itch comes along) and generally enjoy the feeling. The chains keep me totally secure until "unlock"
Bondage anyone?
catman

Post by catman »

In my earlier days I have done a similar scene, only without human back up.

I had a 50 ft. (15 m) lightweight, but strong, chain with a large (4 inch) welded loop on one end and a smaller (1 inch) welded loop on the other. I also had a set of leg shackles with 24 inches of chain, a pair of handcuffs and a special device for my scrotum.

This device was originally a seal to prevent the tampering of large electric meters. It consisted of aluminum “Uâ€
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Say Hoss do you have a digital camera or a scanner as I have never heard of an Access Denied chastity belt, much less seen one, I would LOVE to eyeball at least a photo or two of that device.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Love the storys, sounds like a lot of fun.
I think outdoor sessions are very HOT!!!!!!!
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
xt

Post by xt »

Cin123,

Having finally done a forced urine-drinking session, mostly thanks to you (and reported on at length in "Scenarios"), next I really want to do an outdoor, but I don't know if I can think of any suitable places. For your adventures were they really very lightly-visited areas, or more heavily-travelled ones? How do you know you'll be able to hide? Or how much risk of discovery are you able to allow yourself? That's gotta be my next one, with a simple version of clothes locked in a knapsack somewhere with keys falling from a tree a mile or two away.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Its the not knowing if you will be discovered that makes it so much fun, Pick your spot very carefully, and do it mid week when less people are around.
Its very exciting to be fully nude in the outdoors, and scarry at the same time.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM