my recent self-bondage session

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
substudent

my recent self-bondage session

Post by substudent »

It had been a while since my last session so I decided to have one last night. I decided to use the long crawl scenario with a little twist.

I placed the keys to the padlocks on top of a table in the room of where I would start the session hogtied. I placed the keys to the handcuffs in my bedroom which I would have to crawl through the first room, the living room, and the kitchen to get to. That way I would first have to crawl/wiggle/whatever my way to the handcuff keys before I could even attempt to come back out for the padlock keys. Even if I couldn't get free, I have a roommate who works overnights and would be back in the morning (this was late at night).

The way I bound myself was with locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs. First I put the padlocks on the cuffs so I couldn't open the cuffs without the key. Then I used padlocks to first lock my ankles together and then my wrists together. To further make it harder to escape, I used a pair of locking handcuffs (the kind without the safety latch, like the ones you'd get from a novelty shop) to hogtie myself by closing each end of the handcuffs through the rings of both the wrist and ankle cuffs.

But before I locked myself up tight, I put on a pair of nipple clamps on (to make the trip more interesting), a posture collar, a ballgag trainer (with a leather panel in front of the ball) and a blindfold (which was put on before I finished securing the trainer so I couldn't just slide it off). Once I got those on I turned off the lights and locked myself up tight.

Once bound I tested my bonds to see how secure they wear. After struggling for a minute or two, I was satisfied with how well secured I was. I then proceded to start making my way towards the handcuff keys. I was only able to move a few inches at a time and with each movement came a (painful but wonderful) reminder of the nipple clamps I had on. I know the layout of my apartment very well but with the lights out and myself blindfolded, I soon found myself very disoriented. I thought I had been going one way but ended up going another. Because of my disorientation and complete lack of sight, I was making slow progress. Often I had to turn my body in various directions and use my feet to try and find various objects in the various rooms to help me get my orientation. Also, I had to take several rests because of the amount of effort it took just to move myself a short distance while hogtied.

Eventually I made my way into my room where the keys where. I thought I was close to getting myself out of my hogtie but it took me a while to locate the keys because I had to keep repositioning my body to search a different part of the floor. After searching for what seemed for a long time, I finally found the keys and unlocked myself from the hogtie. After unlocking the handcuffs, I struggled to get up onto my feet. Each time I tried to get momentum to first get up onto my knees, the nipple clams swung back forth bringing another reminder that they were there. But by this time, they had already been on for a long time so I was feeling the pain even when they weren't moving. Once I got back up onto my feet, I had to make my way towards a wall because even though i knew I was in my room, I was till very disoriented. I didn't know where everything was. Once I found a well, I followed it until I reached the door to my room.

Once out of my room, I was able to make my way to the table where the keys to the padlocks where while using my hands to find objects to help balance myself and get my orientation.

By the time I got to the padlock keys, I was sweaty, breathing heavy, but was extremely aroused. This had been the longest, and most difficult session I had put myself through yet but also the most fun.

The other times I just had to crawl across one room and unlock the pair of handcuffs (or sometimes I didn't lock the cuffs so I could take them off anytime I wanted).

The only regret I had from this session is that I didn't have a pair of sweat pants on or something because I ended up with rug burn on my left thigh thanks to all the struggling and crawling around on the carpet.
Last edited by substudent on 09 Apr 2007, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
jake

Post by jake »

Well done to you. And yes, it seems lots of people get carpet burns, they forget about that risk :?
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks for the wonderful story, sounds like a lot of fun.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM