Good reason for a backup plan

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kcnudist

Good reason for a backup plan

Post by kcnudist »

This was not actually bondage but the panic fealing had to be similar.

I spend a lot of time nude both indoors and outside. Including some flashing activity. A few years back, I was home alone one night about 10pm and came up with a bright idea for a very short but risky walk.

The home had an attached garage that faced the street I was in the dark garage with the door open just enjoying the night air on my naked body and stepping into the shadows of the garage if a car came around the corner in the street.

Time to wind up the evening, I decided to step out of the garage and pull the door closed and lock it. My short risky walk would take me to the front door which was "unlocked".

I did not hear any cars coming or see any headlights so down came the door and I locked it. Slowly, I walked to the front door enjoying the "trapped" feeling only to find the front door locked tight as a rock.

OMG
:shock:
My entire life flashed before me. I could already read the headlines in the paper. :oops:

This is where a backup plan would have been a good idea. Of course I didn't have one.

So I hussled back to the garage door. Now this door did not have the typical sliding bar lock but instead had a hinged metal slab that was spring loaded and simply slipped over a small ramp and into a notch. If the handle was unlocked, turning the handle pulled a bar that in turn swung the metal slab out away from it's notch just enough to open the door.

I was never able to do it again, but that night with adrenlin pooring from my ears, lifting straight up on the garage door some how jumped the slab out of the notch and the door opened. :D

The next time, I tripple checked the front door and being young and dumb, the tripple check was my backup plan.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Sorry I know I shouldnt laugh but jesus christ that is the funniest and scariest at the same time, story I have read so far.

Glad you got back in OK. :oops:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
kcnudist

Post by kcnudist »

It's ok to laugh. In retrospect, it's just another one of those "holy cow I'm lucky" episodes.

Headlines could have read:
Naked man jumps in front car in a succesful suicide leap. That was about to become "plan B"

Or
Naked man thrown from his home by burglars who stole nothing and locked up when they left.

Or another option:
Excuse me neighbor, I seem to have a hole in my pocket and lost my keys, could I wait in your home until someone comes home with a key?
Fun but scary for sure.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Or you could have walked on by like nothings wrong - whistling for effect. when someone finally stops you and points out that you arent actually wearing any clothes you say (completely straight faced) "Yes its a Vercace, its called "Nothing" it's "ironic", etc etc.. (use lots of fashion slang).

Mind you you mind end up being banged up with a load of loonies if you did, but would be funny nonetheless
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

A couple of years ago I was sharing a house with a girl I know. We decided, in the heat of a heavy drinking extravaganza, that we were going to the 24hr petrol station with me dressed as a cheerleader and her wearing an electric blue, tight evening dress (both of these outfits are mine, by the way). We got there without any problems but on the way back there was a random woman waiting at the bus stop (although I wonder now why she was there at 3 in the morning, long after the buses stop). We could have just walked past but, like Curious's suggestion to act casual and whistle as you go, we felt the drunken need to overcompensate slightly by stopping and engaging the woman in conversation about something. It was only when we woke up the next morning that we realised how silly we'd been. :roll: