Orgasm denial software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

anna_99

Orgasm denial software

Post by anna_99 »

Here is what i want. a vibrator is tied to the pussy and it keeps on vibrating and when she is geting close to orgasm, the computer detects her arousal for example by sensors which can sense to much movement or moaning sound and turn the vibrator off. when she cools down the vibrator starts again. Does anyone kno of any program or intend to build one?
anna
Site Admin

Re: Orgasm denial software

Post by anna »

Sorry for making you excited by answering your post. Unfortunately I know of no such software.

I think that a good programer could write such a program if someone actually constructs the sensors. The question is how such sensors should work and what is it that they are going to detect. Excitement has different symptoms for different people. Some might move and make sounds while others remain still and quiet. It is very individual.

Perhaps blood pressure could be used instead?
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

i was giving this one some thought and there is android app that measures your pulse just by having your finger on the camera
that is accurate

so i suppose you could do the same with a usb webcam strapped to the finger

so the usb camera would be the biofeedback device measuring the pulse if its say above 100 the program stops the vibrator below 100 it starts the vibrator
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

We discussed the idea with some local kinksters for a while and decided some kind of heart rate monitor would work well enough. I'd gladly write an app for a PC as soon as I lay my hands on one of such devices.
As for using camera for that purpose, it might work in bright light but in dim light or darkness it will glitch or won't work at all.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

thats the point you actually cover the camera with your finger

ofc i have no idea how hard it would be to make for a pc

this is the app on the android http://www.appbrain.com/app/instant-hea ... theartrate

i use it when i am working out to keep within a certain range an it is definitely accurate have checked by taking my pulse in the normal way on several occasions and the app is always within a beat or 2 of a manual check

the only reason i suggest it is because every one has a webcam but most will find it hard to get hold of a biofeedback machine
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

I don't have an android phone, so I can only speculate. As I see it, the only way camera can detect pulse is by measuring amount of light passing through body tissue. That's why it uses relatively translucent finger and not, say, wrist (which has far more palpable pulse). Just out of curiosity, try to use the app in a dark room.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

have done a bit of research and its done by detecting slight changes in skin color as oxygenated blood passes through with each heart beat

and there is some MIT team thats done it with just a web cam from a distance
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/puls ... -1004.html

my phone has a light that switches on when ever the camera is on so cant check it in total dark but will check see what happens with no other light

edit:
i know it would probably be extremely hard but if it can be done then it opens up some really interesting scenarios
ones like the above of turning of a vibe or the complete opposite where you have forced orgasms as in you have to do them if you want out and probably a whole list once you have some biofeedback
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

Ok, I'll look into "camera pulse detection" thing. Quite a bit of research is needed to make it work right. Now any pulse readings from my laptop camera are completely lost in noise. It should be filtered somehow. Well, if it can be done with a phone camera, why not laptop or any usb?
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

interesting point but if it can be done then you could also read someone else's pulse say over the internet

measuring a subs pulse for example how much stress they are under or how aroused they are
could make for some interesting mind games when you add web controlled vibes or estim
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

the paper mit published hope it helps
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/view_arti ... %3Dno&org=
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

The last link doesn't work but it's no big deal. Today I made very simple filter for signal noise and tried to get readings from my thumb put over the camera. I logged them, put data in Excel, made a chart and definitely saw a pulse! I'm amazed. Well, there's still much work to do, I need to figure out how to filter out breathing, random moving and other low-frequency interferences but that's a start.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

sorry heres the link it was late i was half asleep lol
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/viewmedia ... 0762&seq=0

thats good work with the finding a pulse so quick
i think the turning a vibe off/on would be a great addition to the self bondage software
lost count of how many times i have read a story about something like that
so people must think about it
just one other thing if you do succeed could you also make it so it turns a mp3 on and off that would be really great for me :D thanks
Wyatt

Post by Wyatt »

Some people on Milovana.com are working on the same thing. The one they are doing was targeted for males but they are now working on one that uses a butt plug which should work for both sexes.

I will try to post a link but if I can't it's on milovana.com forum under hardware and teledildonics.
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Wyatt wrote:Some people on Milovana.com are working on the same thing. The one they are doing was targeted for males but they are now working on one that uses a butt plug which should work for both sexes.

I will try to post a link but if I can't it's on milovana.com forum under hardware and teledildonics.
I'm participating on the milovana forums; here are two of the most relevant threads ongoing there:

Penile Plethysmograph: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4eb2215236

Automatic vibrator to hold off orgasm: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5865

Another relevant site, psigasm.net has a nice database of the relevant medical/neuro-physiological research papers published.
See: http://www.psigasm.net/references/searc ... headerMsg=

----

@ jtalh2003,

From what I've read, heart-rate isn't that good a predictor or orgasm. In particular, it's not that all useful to tell the difference between fairly aroused and "going to orgasm in one second unless all stim stops immediately." The latter is what I'm after. My experiments to date suggest that some form of plethysmographic sensor is the best way to get a signal that one could use to tell how close orgasm was -- in time to do something about it (stop stim, trigger pain, roll the dice and maybe permit an orgasm -- or a wide variety of scenarios.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wyatt wrote:teledildonics
PiJoy wrote:plethysmographic
:shock: :shock:

Watch your language! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!