Game controller = vibrator

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

doti

Re: Game controller = vibrator

Post by doti »

I think that most of the time, the vibrations with be quite weak, or the device itself will not have a good shape. Do someone know best brand/device (to plug to a PC) ? An XBox Controler ? (some sample references here)
Follow the string
esclavomuysumiso

Post by esclavomuysumiso »

mila_V wrote:Well, I'm female, so it works for me even through denim :) As for male I honestly don't know.

I tried to run it as external program from this: Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.3 and it sure didn't work. Bummer. It runs in foreground but doesn't receive command line parameter. Actually, I think it's an issue of abovementioned SFUP and the surest way to fix it is to contact its author. But I'll try to make some workaround.
esclavomuysumiso wrote:is possible to set up a random time to run in command line?
Why? There's enough randoms in timer settings inside the program. But yes, I can do that.

Upd: done. Now it will work in autostart mode regardless of command line issues.
Hello Mila, i have tried putting the gamepad inside my leotard, i must to say i only resist less than 2 minutes and explode :oops: it REALLY works!

thank you
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

I'm glad my software is of some use :)
esclavomuysumiso

mila_V wrote:I'm glad my software is of some use :)
how many time did you resist with the game controller mila_V ? i would like to try to beat your record :)
esclavomuysumiso

i am ready right now wearing my red leotard and pnatyhose , if anyone want to chat with me i am maid_gisela@hotmail.com , add me, i will try the game controller in a few minutes :)
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

esclavomuysumiso wrote:how many time did you resist with the game controller mila_V ? i would like to try to beat your record :)
It really heavily depends on the mood :)
esclavomuysumiso

mila_V wrote:
esclavomuysumiso wrote:how many time did you resist with the game controller mila_V ? i would like to try to beat your record :)
It really heavily depends on the mood :)

Give a time to beat, i will try to resist against your "evil" software ;)
:gag:
mila_V

Post by mila_V »

I don't know, 10 minutes? Usually it makes me come within 2 minutes but when I'm distracted or upset it may take forever.
esclavomuysumiso

mila_V wrote:I don't know, 10 minutes? Usually it makes me come within 2 minutes but when I'm distracted or upset it may take forever.
i gonna try to resist 10 minutes , but wearing my outfit is too difficult to resist that time without cumming
i post my result in a while

if anyone wnat to add me i am maid_woman@hotmail.com.ar

i gonna add an extra difficulty, i must to hold a ping-pong ball in a spoon with my mouth meanwhile trying to resist the vibrator, i must not let fall the ball never even if i am coming

i drop the ball at 2:55 mins, keep going to beat the 10 minutes challenged by mila_V , i triying my best

6:30 mins, i am resisting so well, i am hard but fighting, , i am so evil i will start to play with mi nipples is only 3:30 to go!

AMAZING , i beat the 10 minutes challenge, i am keep resisting , keep going

wow! 12:30 mins , i can´t resist anymore and shoot my load, what a good time !
Snowcrash

Post by Snowcrash »

I hope you don't mind my input here. I've been using this lovely piece of software as a remote cputer controlled vibrator and you've done an amazing job. Thank you.

My idea though ultimately is to monitor a games log file for certain events, and upon this happening execute by command line this software. So instead of.shooting a gun causing vibrations getting kills would reap rewards. I could do this in linux with a tail awk command but not windows. Any thoughts?

Snow
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Hi Snowcrash, awk for windows? I'm sure we could work out some line slicing from a log file.
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gawk.htm
Snowcrash

Post by Snowcrash »

Wow my previous post was a mess. I blame typing on a phone.

Thanks for that Lokit. I have actually played around with that but after 5 hours of frustration and a couple of nights sleep since I've not only forgotten where I got to, but I decided to see if there was an easier option. hence discussing it here.

Don't get me wrong though it would be worth the effort if I got it working, i'll have a play again and report back see if anyone can help.
Ruka_Urushibara

Post by Ruka_Urushibara »

This thing just brilliant but i have some problems.

I use a XBox360 PC Controller. With the Microsoft driver V2 the motors won't start. I have tried a inofficial driver, the motors start but if i click "Test left" both start and same with "Test right".

So, to the one who use the x360 Controller without errors...which driver do you use?
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

Ruka_Urushibara wrote: So, to the one who use the x360 Controller without errors...which driver do you use?
Where can I look up which driver is in use? SiSoftSandra just says "Microsoft-PC-Joystickdriver".
Ruka_Urushibara

Post by Ruka_Urushibara »

jason88888 wrote: Where can I look up which driver is in use? SiSoftSandra just says "Microsoft-PC-Joystickdriver".
Should be at this location (Win XP or Win Vista in classic view):
"Control Panel -> device manager -> Microsoft ... for Windows Class"

there should be the controller. now just rightklick and choose properties. in the new window klick on "driver" and there should be the information on the driver you use.

i couldn't translate correctly since i use a german windows but i hope you can find it anyways.

To the brilliant author of this genius piece of software:
the program needs to be selected to work, could you change it so it can be minimized? and i would like to see the sourcecode so i can compare it with the program that came with
the inofficial driver i use since i CAN start each motor seperatly and CAN manipulate the speed of the motors.

the thing is, the original microsoft driver for the X360 controller can't use the vibration or force feedback in all games which the inofficial driver CAN.

well...just think about it, i mean atlast it's your choice if you make it opensource or not.

To the rest:
i need some really cruel settings so it just teases with a really small chance of orgasm. if you have any please tell me.