Your scenario for me on 23/03/07 please

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
selfb

Your scenario for me on 23/03/07 please

Post by selfb »

On Friday 23/03/07 I will be home alone and I plane some selfbondage session. I am 34 male and I like selfbondage and I practise it time-to-time from my 14 years.
Please, send me your suggestion/scenario for this Friday.
I like almost each technique of selfbondage - bound (especially ropes), BCT, gag, butt-plug (both vibrating and no-vibrating, various sizes), wax, ice, piss-drinking, nipples.
I am planing to make also some pictures during the session and may be I will send some of them to those whoes scenario I will realized.
Please, help me to have a nice Friday.
Thank you! :)
selfb

Today is the day "D"

Post by selfb »

This is the day a want to have my selfbondage session. Really nobody send me some dares? Pls...
jake

Post by jake »

Just look on the main website for a scenario you like the look of.
selfb

Post by selfb »

I know the main website. The point is to make choice... You know I am really the submissive person...
clever

Post by clever »

selfb wrote:I know the main website. The point is to make choice... You know I am really the submissive person...
oh ok, i see...

Do the Sitting Pee scenario with nipple clamps and a vibrating butt plug. Wait until you have to pee to start the scenario, and aim for 2-3 hours. If taking pictures is your thing, i believe you can post here them as long as your junk isn't showing.

Have fun! :twisted:
selfb

Thanks

Post by selfb »

tahnk you very much for your dare but it was too late. I made my own decision how to spend my friday evening. Thanks again... Have a nice day...
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Please share what you had decided....
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
selfb

my scenario on frifay

Post by selfb »

First of all sorry for my poor English :-)

So, on Friday evening I have my long awaiting session. I am practice selfbondage only from time to time because of my family.
I was inspirated by Forced urine drinking part two (thanks:-) http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ?f=6&t=301

This is what I made in my room :-)

A - wood timber (5 cm x 5 cm x 2m) attached on the table and the cupboard (case)
B - butt plug attached on the timber with ropes
C - dose with ice and string; the string is frozen in the ice
D - knife on the string; in the knife there is eye, so once ice melted knife slide down near the hands
E - cca 1 liter container with my urine (3/4 liter), water (1/4 liter) and a little bit of orange juice
F - tube to the mouth
G - japan clips on nipples
H - container for urine; it hangs on nipples
I - tube for penis - it flow to the container H
J - spread bar for the ankles (about 150 cm)

My ball sack was roped to the A (timber) so I cannot moving up during the session. My hands were behind my back bounded with wrist coil. I was waiting while ice melt. It takes about 2 and half hour.

It was really nice evening!!!

Have you any suggestions how to make this scenario better?

selfb
jake

Post by jake »

From what I understand, the experience is enhanced if you do this in some way so that you are drinking the urine you have just urinated. Therefore you are punished for having to go to the loo... :D
selfb

Post by selfb »

xatm092 wrote:you are drinking the urine you have just urinated
Yes, you are right. But I do not like drink urine so much (who do:-). I prefere hog-tie, ice, wax, butt-plug etc. But I think may be once I will buy the water pump or somethink like this:-) I do not see something like this in Slovakia yet. May be the air pump will make the simmilar function.

Thank you for your advice ;-)

selfb
whippingboy

Post by whippingboy »

selfb wrote: I do not see something like this in Slovakia yet. May be the air pump will make the simmilar function.

selfb
Why use a pump? . Just run a tube from your mouth to the container which is hanging from your nipples. Then you have to suck your fresh urine up the tube to relieve the stress on your nipples.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

clever wrote:
selfb wrote:I know the main website. The point is to make choice... You know I am really the submissive person...
oh ok, i see...

Do the Sitting Pee scenario with nipple clamps and a vibrating butt plug. Wait until you have to pee to start the scenario, and aim for 2-3 hours. If taking pictures is your thing, i believe you can post here them as long as your junk isn't showing.

LOL @ the word JUNK :lol:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
clever

Post by clever »

curious_sb wrote:
clever wrote:
oh ok, i see...

LOL @ the word JUNK :lol:
heh, thanks, i thought it was a great way to put it too.
selfb

Post by selfb »

whippingboy wrote:
selfb wrote: I do not see something like this in Slovakia yet. May be the air pump will make the simmilar function.

selfb
Why use a pump? . Just run a tube from your mouth to the container which is hanging from your nipples. Then you have to suck your fresh urine up the tube to relieve the stress on your nipples.
Yes, you are right. I practised this twice or more. It is also exciting scenario :-) But it is something different to drink when you decided and to drink when you must because the urine is flowing to your mouth :-)
Thanks for your advice...
jake

Post by jake »

I have never done urine drinking but I haven't actually heard any people regretting it after trying it, which surprised me. So it might be good.