Missy

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kamilo

Re: Missy

Post by kamilo »

I just uploaded v0.4 with some improvements and the possibility to write scripts in a more linear way within a state function (see first post).
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

how do I get this to work? When i hit start a black box appears and goes away real fast. I have windows vista 64
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

You need java and vlc to run the program.

Java: http://java.com/en/
Vlc: http://www.videolan.org/

And your command line (cmd.exe) should find java. Try "start -> execute -> cmd", enter "java" press "enter".
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

i have both of those programs but it still wont work.
and i typed cmd and then the black box screen appeared and when i entered java it would say it is not recognized
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

I'm not sure if it will work in windows but you can try to directly execute the missy.jar file with a doubleclick.
Another possibility is adding "pause" at the end of the start.bat file. Just open it in your favorite text editor and put these 5 letters at the end of the file.
After that the black window should stay until you press a key and perhaps there is a more useful error message.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

SEVERE: missy.exceptions.ScriptErrorExecutionNotPossible: could not call 'start' in core\main.lua: attempt to call nil
ERROR: missy.exceptions.ScriptErrorExecutionNotPossible: could not call 'start' in core\main.lua: attempt to call nil
INFO: script done

I got it to start and this is what it said at the bottom under the skip. how to I get the program to work.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Did you extract the downloaded folder prior to running the application?
I had exactly the same problem here running Missy on a win7 machine until I unpacked the files. From that point on it worked perfectly!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

yeah i did that haha but still wont work
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

remeber when you said to put pause at the end of the jar file to pause it? well i finally got that to work and the error message is the java is reconized as a exteral or interal operable program or batch file
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

Missy huh? I like that name
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
poiu

Post by poiu »

multiupload seems down, can you pls put it on other site? thanks.
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

I replaced the download link.
chakotay

Post by chakotay »

It looks great! But if I understand it correctly, it's very similar to the flash teases on Milovana isn't it (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/)? Plus on Milovana you have an editor, so there's no need for scripting :P
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

Yes it is similar, but one could integrate/call external programs (pain.exe).
And originally I planned to integrate webcam stuff and thinks like this. But at the moment I don't have enough time for missy :(