Missy

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kamilo

Missy

Post by kamilo »

Some month ago after CyberMistress closed its doors I started to write my own tool to play CM like sessions.
I named it Missy. Yeah its not this creative I know ;)
missy_v0.3.png
Its written in java and should work on windows, linux and mac. But I only tested 1 win and 1 linux machine.

Missy v0.4: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21035422/missy_v0.4.zip

Code: Select all

ChangeLog

-- v0.4 --
* State functions as coroutines
* Scrollable main content area
* Script list sorted by name
* Input popups apear at the screen center

-- v0.3 --
* Initial release
Missy v0.3: http://www.multiupload.com/V9QDD9FKUI

With this version I managed to convert PrisonBreak from CM and after patching the script I could play it till the end.
The example script contains infos about writing basic scripts.

If anybody is interested I would release the source code.
Last edited by kamilo on 18 Mar 2012, 16:42, edited 2 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Missy

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks like a good addition here...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

kamilo wrote: Missy v0.3
Congratz! Looks nice.

I have tried to convert a CM script, but got errors. It sorts the blocks in a confused way.

But anyway, the timing for this project seems a bit unlucky to me. With codetrix growing up, it would in my opinion better to concentrate on one project.
Maybe you could help on the codetrix project. A script converter from CM -> Codetrix would be nice. :D
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

In no way I want to disrupt the codetrix development. But I thought it would be a pity if it gets lost on my harddisk without anybody using it.

The converter is more a convert-most-of-the-stuff-and-place-todos-in-the-remaining-parts to manually finish the conversion. And yes I think the converter code would be a good start for an CM->Codetrix converter.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

here it is running on mac. i would suggest wrapping the main content area in a scrollable. the way i sized the window made some of the text out of reach to read. not sure how to help that i only know and use GTK. i got from start to finish of the example script no problem though, nice job.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2011-08-14 at 9.32.34 AM.jpg
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks for sharing it. Will try it asap.
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

solostill wrote:i would suggest wrapping the main content area in a scrollable.
Good idea. I never encountered this problem myself because I maximize every windows.
I added this point to the todo list.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

kamilo wrote:I never encountered this problem myself...
that is what us mac users (looks around... ok user singular) are here for, to do things wrong. ^_^
gent

Post by gent »

Hi

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Worked fine on my mac don't know much about codes looking forward to new scripts :)

good job
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Typed "java -jar missy.jar" in SuSE Linux, worked a treat. But I think it could use some sort of window Transient setting as all the Dialogues appear in the top left of the desktop rather than the centre of parent or were last left . I have no idea if it does that by default?
Screenshot.png
ken1985

Post by ken1985 »

This is looking quite good! I'm happy to see a few alternatives popping up for CM!

Maybe that will stop the illegal distributions.
btw: I'm still available for syntax questions / suggestions.
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

:)

I tried to use "plain" lua without a custom preprocessor to have "full lua power" if I need it. The rest was inspired by the CM syntax or followed from the script interpreter integration.
g[mx]

Post by g[mx] »

Looks promising, Lua seems to be a the better choice than the old ini-style syntax. Is this project still alive?
kamilo wrote:With this version I managed to convert PrisonBreak from CM and after patching the script I could play it till the end.
The example script contains infos about writing basic scripts.
Do you still have a copy of the Prison Break script? I wasn't able to find it. If you have the old download link I'd be grateful if you'd send me a private message.
kamilo

Post by kamilo »

I incorporated the suggestions from this forum and with the next release I will upload the complete code. So in the next weeks there will be a small update.
mechwilliam

Post by mechwilliam »

kamilo wrote:I incorporated the suggestions from this forum and with the next release I will upload the complete code. So in the next weeks there will be a small update.
Would love to test it when the time comes :D
I'll also provide suggestions, hopefully useful ones.