Just dipping toe in the water

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinkymale987

Just dipping toe in the water

Post by kinkymale987 »

Well I joined this forum this morning and was inspired pretty soon to try something. But having no experience of bondage, self bondage or any BDSM and the notbale lack of BDSM toys or equipment was at a bit or a difficult starting point.

I understand that this is in the very loosest sense (if at all) self bondage but hopefully you will give me a break on my first time both doing and retelling.

Following my inspiration from this site i looked at few other self bondage sites. One of these sites while not being as in depth as Anna's did give, what i thought, was a good starting scenario/ task for newbies. It pretty much entailed laying naked on the bed in silence for a certain amount of time (set the alarm for one hour etc). I thought thi would be a good a place as any to start as got to experience a few thinks without the risks or dangers.

Set myself a limit of 25 mins and strip off and lay on the bed. Tried to relax and concentrate on not moving. Happy to say i did manage this and completed the 25 mins without moving.

What i did discover however is that even in that position of NOT being tied it did make more more aare of noise, doors creaking etc. Also having forgotten to put the heating on there was a noticeable chill in the air.

The main thing i noticed, and admitedly enjoyed, was the lack of awareness of the time. The time seemed to take an age but really was no time at all.

Did have few minor problems such as it is afternoon so light still coming through curtains and the trafic noise etc but will give another longer period ago later in the dark and silence.

Any hints on adding to it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks from a now (slightly less) virgin of self bondage

Edited to add: Had been reading this and many other sites prior to undertaking this so was in a higher state of 'excitement' than usual and decided to keep it that way as an added part of the wait.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

We all enjoy our bondage different ways, I am glad to hear you have found it for you.
Sin :?
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Well done that was a pretty good scenario to start with, your right its not "strictly self bondage" but hey it takes a lot of discipline to do that, I say we all congratulate him.

Its probably a nicer one to start with than the one I posted in reply to you earlier actually.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
kinkymale987

Post by kinkymale987 »

Thanks for the replies

Was mainly just to get an understanding of the feeling of being in that kind of situation to understant the risks and fears more. Did'nt want to find out when handcuffed and panic!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

kinkymale987 wrote:Thanks for the replies

Was mainly just to get an understanding of the feeling of being in that kind of situation to understant the risks and fears more. Did'nt want to find out when handcuffed and panic!
No worries that's what we are here for, and you are absolutely right there.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator