Self Forced Heels with a Lucky/Unlucky Ending

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Expeto

Re: Self Forced Heels with a Lucky/Unlucky Ending

Post by Expeto »

Please continue ;-)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Yes, please continue, we want to hear the whole story :twisted: They sound really mean girls...
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

Yeah tell us more! :mrgreen:

Sounds like the story may never end, esp with the "wallpaper clause" they have left you with. I'm more interested now in them getting you 'properly dressed'. Very interesting reading indeed. Keep going 'Nicole'! :lol:
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

yes please continue nicole. and by the way i love that dress. cand you send me the link?
Becky-Heels

Post by Becky-Heels »

So I had currently been taken hold of by a group of drunken girls after coming back from a night out, while I am currently dressed in really high heels, a pink lacy thong with hoop earring super glued to me ears, with my finger nails painted glittery bright white AND have been given a girly make over, and am about to be properly dressed “so to speak”.

I was told to get up, and given some great news, they gave me some scissors and told me to take off my heels, this was amazing, my feet so good, but as soon as they were off they handed me the stockings I had gotten from Ashley’s room, and told to put them on QUICKLY, and as soon as they were on, I was then told to put the heels back on, and now that I had a break from the heels and they were now back on the pain seemed a lot worse, then one of the girls came over and cable tied the heels back on, but this time she did it a lot tighter, and I’m not sure I’d be able to fit a pair of scissors in between the heels or my feet and the cable ties, which I’m guessing was the idea.

One of the girls then said “Right “NICOLE” go take off all YOUR clothes, and put on this lovely dress, and bring back YOUR clothes, and be QUICK!!!”

I was handed the dress, and slowly left the room not only because my feet where in agony, but also because I was feeling pretty glum about my current situation. After I left the room, I took of my jeans t-shirt and hoodie, and put on the dress, but I could not do up the zipper by myself, so I carried my clothes into the rooms and whispered “I couldn’t do up the zipper”, the girls again laughed, and one of them said “PERFECT, turn around and I’LL fix the zipper for you”, I turned around and she came over, she did up the zipper, but when it got to the top she fiddled with it for a bit and then the worst news, she then closed the cable tie carefully round my neck that she had just put through the zipper, she tightened it so it was just tight enough that I wouldn’t risk cutting myself with scissors or a knife near my neck, and then she turned me round and said “Right so that should keep you a sexy sailor for a long enough time, but just to be sure let’s make you a belt out of cable ties as well”

She attached 3 cable ties together and put it round my waist and tightened it very tight, so the so my waist was now pulled in slightly in like a corset, and it was so tight that I would not be able to remove them with scissors without damaging the dress, which means I’m stuck unless I want Ashley to find out.

The girls then told me to get up and to pose for 2 new photos, one of which was me with my back turned to the camera, my head turned to see the camera, with the dress tucked into my thong, HIGHLY embarrassing :oops: , and the other was me with my back against the wall doing a squatting position, with my legs apart AND I had to have a smile on my face. This they said would put the heels high in focus, and make it look like I was really enjoying myself; they now had some serious blackmail on me.

One of the girls then said “Right where getting pretty tired now and I reckon your pretty tired as well, so let’s call it a night, but first you look a bit thirsty so let me get you a drink” this was a really weird thing to add, but I honestly was thirsty, and really happy to hear of the end, so I just went along, she came back with some milk of all things, she then said “Right drink it down, and then get out and go home” I drank the milk really fast, and headed to my clothes, that’s when the same girl said “WOAH, there “Nicole” first things first you’re not getting your clothes back right now, secondly you know that milk ... it had a butt load of sleeping pills crushed in it (I’m guessing that explains the milk) so be prepared to feel tired, oh and to make this fun watch this” She then walked over to my jeans, pulled out my phone, wallet and the remainder of my keys, went over to the window, and threw them out.

My mouth dropped, after hearing it was going to be over and then seeing this was quite a shock I was in serious trouble, the girls on the other hand just laughed very loudly AGAIN. I was now told I could leave, and I did so as fast I as I could with my current attire. As I got to outside the flat I think I was feeling the effects of the sleeping pills, but I had to find my stuff before I could do anything else.

It was still dark outside but I doubt it would be for much longer, so I was really rushing around, but it seemed I was outside there for AGES!!! Then after I had found my wallet and keys I heard something above me, I equally dreaded someone seeing me and the girls again ... it was the later. They just said “Hey Nick (I think they had gone back to my guys name now I was in public to increase embarrassment) have some confetti for being such a pretty little sailor” Then some big confetti was thrown out of the window, I had no idea what was going on until it started to land and then horror hit me, it was my clothes that I had left with them cut up into tiny pieces. The laughed and closed their window leaving me distraught.

Then finally a bit of good luck, I got a text on my phone and instantly found it, but the text was the girls saying “Good Luck x x x”

At this time I felt really really sleepy, and I had no idea what to do next, considering how tired I felt and not thinking straight due to the sleepiness I thought I best head back into my flat, just to be safe for a while. I walked back in the building and then straight back into my flat, then AT THIS POINT I thought what next, the only room open was Ashley’s at this point, I was nearly falling asleep right there, so went into her room, and closed her door (I forgot to explain that all of us in our flat have a spare of each others in case one of us gets locked out, and I’d left her room’s latch locked open) and closed and locked the latch, at this point I was practically asleep, so I laid down on Ashley’s bed, not knowing when she was getting back from wherever she was, or what I was going to do when I woke up, but I fell asleep, locked into a sexy sailor dress, stockings, thong AND heels, with a girly make over, finger nails painted AND earrings super glues on, WITH no key to my room, the only male clothes I had outside my room cut up into tiny pieces, my phone background being me wearing heels and a thong, which had to stay that way, and some drunken girls with photos of me wearing my current attire, that they where surely going to use as blackmail, I was in deep s**t :(

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE :D

Here is the link to the Sailor dress off ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-SEXY-SAILOR ... 1261wt_905

Here are some photos I found that are the most similar I could find to the ones they took of me

Image Image Image
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Hum, that's a lot for a small little fun from girl friends XD
I'm curious to hear the rest of it.
Why didn't you post your actual photos instead of placeholders? ^^

Go on, you write good!
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
Becky-Heels

Post by Becky-Heels »

Why the Hum at the beginning
Firebird12 wrote:Hum

And I'm too scared to put the actual photo I do have (I only have the one, which is the wallpaper one), and as i said at the beginning of this story i am veyr much still in the closet as far as someone who has been what I've been through can be :?
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

Good story yes. I'm a little disappointed they didn't try out some different clothes on you, like a bra or some tights or something. Even a miniskirt. They didn't even cable tie your hands to the cable tie "belt". So you got off rather easy.

The sleeping pills crossed the line however.

Please continue though. Your story is intriguing! :)
Toxic condom

Post by Toxic condom »

PLEASE continue!!!!!!
redone

Post by redone »

Yes, please continue. This is every crossdresser's dream! What happened when Ashley came home?
s6ydbgs6y

Post by s6ydbgs6y »

I want to hear more :P
Stilettogenie

Post by Stilettogenie »

either you've got diamond balls or you're one hell of a writer-keep it comin
kanade

Post by kanade »

Verey nice story, and I enjoyed reading everything,