Hi from the UK

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Notts_CBT

Hi from the UK

Post by Notts_CBT »

Hi everyone, been a long time reader, but only just started posting so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a 21 year old from Nottingham, currently studying at university.

I've been into bondage for as long as I can rmember, even as a kid i was fascinated by magicians and escape tricks - i think it all stems from that. I've never done bondage with another person but would be interested to.

In terms of self bondage - I'm slowly getting together some pervertables to use - got rope / string / padlock / cactus / clothes pegs / cable ties / ice cube trays

Going to invest in some 'stimulation' next - and if i ever see one of those air golf balls, make myself a ballgag.
Anastasia

Post by Anastasia »

Darling, a lovely introduction. Keep up with the delicious posts. Yum!
From the World of Anastasia
Darlings, bondage is so yummy!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome to the party Notts_CBT. Might I suggest some 10lb fishing line. Strung tightly around/into an errection makes for a bit of wonderfully painful CBT. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome! :D
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Welcome from me also.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

Gret to see another person from the UK 8)
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome indeed. You've arrived during the Christmas lull but things will soon pick up again. :o:whip: