What would be safe ?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
heeled

What would be safe ?

Post by heeled »

I`ve got lucky today :D
I found myself a friend that would love to take me for a walk.
Because i couldnt find a way to do it the way i wanted it, in self bondage, i just asked a good friend.
And she understood me, and said she would love to do it.

But she told me that i must do things for her in return.
She wants me totally dressed up (not a problem) and bound and gagged.

But my question is, for normal walking, so like a normal woman does in heels, what should be bound, and what not.

I`m not a real good person to walk in heels.
Should it be safe if she locks my wrists and elbows behind my back ?
Or should only my hands be locked in front of me, so when i fall i can catch myself a little ?
cdinbonds

Re: What would be safe ?

Post by cdinbonds »

If it was me, I'd be practicing walking in those heels! It's up to Her how you are bound, after all, She is doing you a big favor. That said, it might be best if She takes your arm to help steady you. She can lock your hands behind you, and then slip Her arm through yours.

Have fun, sounds like She is a bit kinky, so maybe She will "take advantage" of the situation! :evil:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

LockedBoots wrote:Should it be safe if she locks my wrists and elbows behind my back ?
Or should only my hands be locked in front of me, so when i fall i can catch myself a little ?
I think you'll both be disappointed if you don't go hands-behind. Yes, it is a little more dangerous; if you fall, you will have to arrest the fall with your knees or by twisting your body, and yes, it will hurt more.

The simple solution is, don't fall over! Practice walking in heels, take on some stairs and other rough stuff. And anyway, it's much more exciting if there's an element of danger.

Also, do you trust this friend to look after you? That means, will she take you somewhere you're likely to fall, and then fail to help? If not, you might want to re-negotiate the scene...
RADER

Post by RADER »

I would add leg irons, that way you are forced to take smaller steps
less chance on falling. Have fun. Rader :D
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

a short hobble @ the knee and each wrist tied to your thigh will make for an interesting experience.

will also help your balance on those winterly netherland roads.

if she wants it more strict she can tie your elbows too, behind the back.

and if she is daring she can lead you with a leash on your collar.

have fun & travel safe.
[
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

That could be a very funny experience ;) But be careful with snow, and high heels. I never tested but I guess it's not very stable.
As said before, practice before leaving the house. Even if inside and outside is a totally different experience ;)

That's fun how "good friends" can be sometimes more evil than a mistress :D haha. You have nice friend though!

Have fun.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

RADER wrote:I would add leg irons, that way you are forced to take smaller steps
less chance on falling.
Funny, that. There's a fairly rough forest track I take from time to time near where I live. I did it heeled a while ago, and found it quite difficult. Then, more recently I did it again, same shoes, but this time with leg irons and my hands chained loosely behind (needed to carry a light). It was slower, but staying upright seemed a whole lot easier.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

heels arent designed to be used in big strides :D hence, being forced to take smaller, more controlled steps is practically easier!
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."