Anticipation

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
switchwithu

Anticipation

Post by switchwithu »

After listening to subbie husband whine and whimper for a whole week, I informed him this past Friday that he would remain in his chastity belt for another week. If he had a tail, I'm sure it would've been wagging. I told him that I was taking a holiday this coming Friday and we'd finish our Christmas shopping. As a reward for trying to be good, I'll be taking him with me in his feminine role. Our 5 day forecast is for a rainy, cool day here so I told him to pick an outfit accordingly. If he behaves this week, I'll let him wear what he chose. If not, too bad for him. He's already picked a red lam'e catsuit and black thong and corset. He wants to wear black kneeboots and a black leather three-quarter length coat. It sounds very stylish. I hope he is allowed to wear it!

I already plan for him to be in a serious bondage come Thursday night. I'm thinking a leather armbinder and lots of leather straps with a posture collar and penis gag. We'll let everybody know what eventually happens.
Firebird12

Re: Anticipation

Post by Firebird12 »

Hehe, sounds like he have to behave... :)

Let us know what happens, and Happy Christmas to both of you ;)
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
switchwithu

Post by switchwithu »

Well, that did'nt turn out like I planned. This morning I had Tom secured to my vanity stool with a set of legirons to do his wig and makeup before we went shopping. My twisted sister had asked if she could go with us and she showed up with her female sub Kathy about 8 am. As I worked on him they came into the bathroom on the pretense of watching his transformation into his alter ego. Before I knew what was going on, I was wearing a set of hinged handcuffs behind me. Tom was cuffed as well and taken to the kitchen, chained into a chair. Kathy and Sis started on me next. I ended up facedown on the bed wearing a multitude of leather straps, a ball gag harness, posture collar, leather hood, and nipple clamps. When I was finally released, they took me into the kitchen where I was seated facing my husband. We were both in handcuffs and roped to the chairs. They fastened a rope between our collars and put both of us into penis gags. We could only sit and stare at each other from 10:30 until 2:00 pm. When we were untied from the chairs, our captors left and we were exhausted. We spent the rest of the afternoon planning revenge against my conniving sister. I don't have it all worked out yet, but she's going to pay for this somehow. In a way, I feel I was partially to blame. Had I checked the forums, I would have seen her post bragging about helping me with a fantasy of mine. It was'nt all bad though, truthfully I kind of liked part of it. It's pretty cool to be so helpless by someone else's hand.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

heehee :mrgreen: i really hope that payback is a b*tch :mrgreen:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Pretty cool indeed :gag:
Sounds like more fun in your future after she reads your post. :twisted: