Melissa and Me - Chapter II

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
dsteve

Melissa and Me - Chapter II

Post by dsteve »

Chapter II

I was worried all weekend about how it would go at work. Melissa had caught me in an elaborate self-bondage scene, had found all of my ‘toys’ and had taken a memory card from my video camera with images of me getting into my self-bondage. I knew she was going to use the video to blackmail me, but I did not know how.

I was not Melissa’s boss but I was above her in salary and status in our office. She was on the clerical staff and had a desk in an open area of the floor. I had a small office. I had to walk by her desk on my way to my office. And, I would have to walk by her desk every day to enter, leave, or even to go to the break room or the bath room.

I walked in that morning and passed her desk. I looked at her and said “good morning”. She looked up at me and smiled, said “good morning” and winked at me. I walked on to my office. Well, so far so good.

About mid morning Melissa came into my office and said “Say, would you mind getting me a latte at the shop down the street. Soy milk would be great.” I hesitated a bit and said ok. Well, if this was the black mail it was not that bad so far. I got her the coffee and concentrated on my work the rest of the day. At the end of the day she stepped back into my office.

“Thanks for the coffee” she said, “That would be a nice treat. How about if we make that a daily thing?” I nodded yes. What could I do? “Oh, and keep Friday and Saturday free. I have some ideas I’d like to try out. I’ll need your help.” I gulped and said ok. I asked her what she had in mind. She just smiled and told me I’d have to wait. She would give me more instructions later in the week.

I fetched her coffee each day. It was the sort of thing that did not raise any attention. Just a co-worker doing something nice for another. I waited for my instructions for the weekend. Friday afternoon she came into my office and gave me an envelope and told me to put it in my pocket and open it at home. I did so.

At home Friday evening I opened the envelope. Inside were my instructions. I was to make another self-bondage mechanism. This time it was for spread-eagled on the bed. This was going to be a piece of cake to build as my experience with the pole tie mechanism could be used and there would only be two moving parts. She had additional instructions besides the construction. I will describe these as I tell how I followed them.

I finished with the building part of the instructions by noon. I went out for lunch and did some errands that were necessary. I cleaned up the house and then began setting up. She had told me the times by which everything was to be ready.

I set up the video camera pointing at the bed. It was aimed, focused and ready to turn on. I attached the chains to the corners of the bed and set the necessary mechanisms. I got out my box of ‘toys’ and set them where they could be found. I took a gag and a blindfold out of the box and laid them on the bed. I went to the dining room, opened a bottle of wine and set it on the table with a glass. I went to the bedroom and took off my clothes and put them away.

I turned on the camera and got onto the bed. Everything would now be recorded. I buckled my ankles into the leather shackles at the foot of the bed. My legs were stretched and spread wide. The leather shackles were attached to the corners of the bed by short lengths of chain. At the head of the bed were two more shackles attached to longer chains. First I inserted the ball gag and buckled it behind my neck. Then I buckled on the padded leather blindfold. With scarf blindfolds there is always a bit of light. With this one, because of the padding, there was total black darkness.

Now I had to feel around to find the shackles. The chains were just long enough so that with one buckled onto one wrist I could reach to buckle the other. The chains were held in place by pins. When I pulled on the chain the pin fell out and the chain could slide through a ratchet. A weight then pulled the chain down, the ratchet holding it in place as it tightened. The release was an electric motor that was programmed to start later and release the ratchet. I lowered both chains, allowing them to pull my arms until I was fully stretched. The chains had been measured so that when the weights were on the floor I was stretched fully but not painfully. The ratchets kept them in place. As instructed, the release had been set for four hours. This was longer than I would have used on myself, but I expected Melissa to appear before then.

I had laid there for perhaps an hour. I could not really tell. I heard the door open. Melissa had kept the key to my door. She hadn’t asked and I had not asked for it back, due to the hold she had on me. I did not hear anything for a while. I expect that she had peeked in on me and then poured herself a glass of wine. Eventually she came into the bedroom. I felt her hand on my leg. She stroked me on my inner thighs, but was teasing me and did not touch my cock.

“Good boy” she said. “You’ve followed your instructions well”. She walked around, checking my bonds. I guess she was satisfied. I could hear some of her movements, and surmised that she was at my toy box picking something out. I was hoping for a vibrator, but got something else instead.

I felt the tip of the whip teasing me. She ran it lightly over my thighs and torso. She touched my cock with it, teasing. She continued for several minutes. I was in an agony of tension and anticipation. I wanted release. Couldn’t she fuck me or stroke me with her hand? No. She continued teasing me as I strained at my chains and moaned through my gag. Couldn’t I at least see her? No, the blindfold denied me even that.

She tired of the teasing without letting me cum. Then she began the whipping. This was a thin stiff braided leather riding crop. It was the most cruel of the whips in my collection. She used it thoroughly over my body, concentrating on my inner thighs and the bottoms of my feet. I fantasized about whipping often, but this was the real thing. I was being tortured, and if the gag had not prevented it I would have been begging her to stop. I would have promised to do anything if only she would stop. But of course, she only stopped when it suited her.

There was nothing for a few minutes. I lay there moaning and sobbing under my blindfold and gag. Then, I felt her on the bed. She straddled me and eased herself down on my cock, taking me inside her. She did this slowly and carefully. Again, no stroking and not enough to ease my frustration and sexual tension. She whispered that she was going to finger herself until she came. I could only imagine what she was doing, but I felt her moving and finally tensing and heard her moan and cry out. Then she slid off of me. Again, nothing for a few moments.

She sat on the bed beside me. She took my cock in her hand and held if firmly without stroking, refusing to let me cum. “Good boy” she said again. “I had a good time. We’ll have to think up something exciting for next weekend. I re-set your release. You should be out in about an hour. See you Monday”. She released my cock and kissed me on the cheek and left.

I could do nothing but lay there, wishing for an orgasm. As promised, the release finally kicked in and I was able to pull in my wrist chains and unbuckle the straps. I got one wrist free and gave myself the orgasm that Melissa had denied me. Then unbuckled the other wrist. My jaw was aching so I got the gag out first then took off the blindfold. Finally I unbuckled the ankle straps. My legs were tired from being stretched and there was enough light to see that my thighs were covered with welts. I wondered if Melissa was admiring them as she created them. They made a woven criss-crossing pattern on my legs.

I fell asleep and slept soundly. Sunday, when I awoke I saw that the camera had been opened and that yet another memory card was gone. I cleaned up and put stuff away. I pondered my feelings about the whole blackmail thing. Melissa had me. That was for sure. But, did I mind? This was exciting. And, what was Melissa feeling. This second time was her idea. What were her plans, and what diabolical plan was she cooking up for next weekend? I was going to have to wait to find out. And, when I did find out I also found out just how kinky Melissa really was. But, that is another chapter.