Finally put all the elements together

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hetmandf

Finally put all the elements together

Post by hetmandf »

Please excuse the length of my story. It is the only way I could tell the story.
I just finished a second secession where I put together every thing that I have learned over the years of trial and error, from this site, and lots of testing of various releases. It was scary and exciting all at the same time.
I hiked to my favorite hidden area on our property. I first did the pre scene setup. I setup the tripod and video camera.Placed a board with a screw in the middle of it between two large boulders, above eye level.
I than started the camera. I started by hanging the keys on a string removed from being frozen in two 35 MM film containers to make the melt time longer. I used the backup keys to unlock all the padlocks I would need. I placed the spare keys in the pocket of my cutoffs. I than stripped nude. Except for my new three hole spandex hood. I placed my clothes into my backpack and tossed it where the neighbors could see me if I tried to get to it when I was bound. Sitting on the edge of a knee high rock ledge I proceeded to bind myself. I started by making a loop in one end of a choke chain dog collar and putting it around the base of my man parts. positioning the ring underneath and the rest of the chain running under my crotch to the rear. Than I fastened my leather hasp type cuffs on my wrists. I than bound my legs together at the ankles and above and below the knees with 1" wide leather straps. Tightened up as tight as I knew I could wear for quite a while, and secured them with padlocks. I than gagged my self with a leather plug gag on a 3" wide strap and padlocked it on. I than tightly buckled a 1" wide strap around my chest and upper arms and padlocked it also. I than padlocked a short chain to the left wrist cuff. I than stood up and turned my back to the camera. I made a loop in the chain from my crotch and passed the chain from my left wrist through the loop and padlocked my right wrist to the chain from the other wrist completing the bondage. I tested my bondage. It did not give at all. I was now bound, gagged and nearly helpless, nude and outdoors!
This was when the fear set in. What if my release failed and I had to go for the backup keys? What if a trespasser found me like this? I made myself relax, and not worry, unless the time came for worry. Than the excitement set in. I had not been this well bound since my last GF had me tied up. But that is a story for another post.
I turned to face the camera and sat down to wait for the ice to melt. When I sat down, reflexes made me pull my hands up to avoid sitting on them. When I did it tightened up the loop in front as I knew it would. Forcing a gagged grunt from me. The loop in front went from pleasantly to uncomfortably tight. But not enough for me to worry about.
After a couple minutes of struggling in a futile attempt to escape my bondage, I stood up to attempt to loosen the loop in front. Because my thighs were bound tightly together the chain would not move.I tried reaching under my crotch to reach the loop, but could not. So I worked the wrist chain through the loop in back to my left wrist padlock and tried to reach around front with my right wrist. But only succeeded in putting more pressure on the front loop. So I gave up and sat back down to wait out the ice.
When I thought that I could reach the keys I started to work on standing up. Because of the roughness of the stone I was sitting on, I had to use the limited movement of my hands to hoist my butt up off the rock and scoot myself back with my feet. Because I could only move a couple of inches at a time, it took a couple of minutes to get myself in a position where my feet were up on top of the rock ledge. Where I could get my feet under me.
In the act of standing up, I pushed up with my hands and pulled on the crotch chain again. Making the front loop painfully, but not dangerously tight. I had to hop several times to gain my balance. Which caused parts of me to bounce painfully.
I now had to turn and do the bondage hop up the slightly sloping rocks about 15 feet to where the keys were hanging. And than turn and hop backwards three feet to reach them. By the time I arrived I was quite sore from my parts bouncing around. I than discovered that I could not yet reach the keys. So I had to stand and wait several more minutes for them to lower within reach. I was finally able to free myself and release the pressure on my parts.
When I got home I viewed the video I had recorded of the secession. I discovered that the sun was in the wrong position. The images were to dark. So I had to video tape it again! Talk about sacrificing yourself for your art. I want to someday post this session on a site. That's the reason for the hood. To help me get over my shyness.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane