Left All Alone

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
wannabetied

Left All Alone

Post by wannabetied »

My wife woke me this morning about an hour earlier than she usually rises before work. I was sent to the bathroom and told to go or else. When I returned to the bedroom my outfit was on the bed. I heard "Put it on" from her bathroom. I put on a pair of panties and bra. My jewelry was legcuffs and a chain choker. Karen came in and cuffed my hands in front before she pushed me over our bed and lubed my behind. I was told "That better be there when I get home." She then told me to clean the house and have dinner ready at 5:30 as we were going out tonight. She went to her closet and came back with a black corset, stockings,and a black cowl neck dress with knee boots. She said " If this house isn't straight tonight, this is what you'll be wearing." She then put the cuff keys on a necklace she was wearing and left for work. I think the toilet in her bath won't get scrubbed today. This'll be a great weekend!
joanie4tying

Re: Left All Alone

Post by joanie4tying »

You are very lucky to have a wife that is willing to give you such an opportunity :-)
j(oanie)