Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release

Post by qwerty212 »

After some testing today I release the new version of Selfbondage CD Tray Opener.

As the first released version, the program has an input where we must type how long we want to wait for the key releasing:

For safety reasons Selfbondage CD Tray Opener doesn't accept time inputs longuer than 360 minutes (that's 6 hours!).
This is because I don't believe that many laptops has a battery that last much more longuer than 6 hours.
When a longuer time is inputted, when we press START, the program responds:

If we input a valid time and press START button we will get a screen with the countdown:
We can exit that screen and open the CDTray just pressing Esc on the keyboard.

During the countdown the program plays a "beep" every second, it can be turned off unchecking this checkbox:

Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 also has a "Random" option.
To use it you will have to input the maximun time that you want to play and check:
In random mode, the countdown screen will look like this:

This time the program does not only runs a countdown, it also can get sound from a microphone and respond moving a vibrator (Ohmibod or similar)
I call this Teasing Mode and to activate you just have to check this box:

To play with this mode you are going to need a microphone (anyone that works on windows) and a vibrator that can be activated with a minijack (ohmibod or similar). When you check the box the program starts to "listen" to the microphone input (the level of sound that you produce is shower in the progress bar):
You can also make it more accurate adjusting the microphone level on windows.

Then we have to adjust the threshold of sound that will activate the vibrator. To adjust this level we have to slide the slider to the desired position:
During this setup the program will play a sound every time we make a noise louder than the level of the hreshold (and if we have a vibrator activated by sound... volià!!).

Use this setup wisely to adjust the level of noise admited before the progams moves the vibrator. When you press START it will can not be changed.
If you try to enter this mode without any microphone connected to the computer you will always get a noise level of 100%.

Finally I added a random mode for the vibrator too, to activate it just check this:
It will make the vibrator play randomly during the session (once again we need a Ohmibod or similar vibrator or we will just get a sound from the computer).
All the modes can be combined, but please remember that it will reduce the duration of the battery.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO CONVERT A WIRED VIBRATOR ONTO A OHMIBOD:

On my particular case Ohmibod is very tiny, so I managed to convert my butplug (that works with batteries connected with two wires) onto a Ohmibod kind vibrator.

I have a inflatable buttplug like this:

I've cutted of the wires and get this:
(wires 1 and 2)

and this:
wires 4 and 5.

If we have a Ohmibod and look at the base it will look like this:

Just connect the wires as described and my buttplug becomes a new toy :)

(of course it has to be connected to the computer with an audio jack and the batteries must be turned on while playing)

You can download the program from:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0nyuyaozlu

and
http://rapidshare.com/files/401239117/S ... er_2.0.exe

Hope you like it, and sorry for the bad english level.
Feedback will be much apreciatted.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 21 Jun 2010, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
ToySoldier

Re: Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 2.0 release

Post by ToySoldier »

It looks really good. But the last picture you posted has 2 x wire4. Shouldn't one of them be wire1? And what about wire3? Just curious.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

ToySoldier wrote:It looks really good. But the last picture you posted has 2 x wire4. Shouldn't one of them be wire1? And what about wire3? Just curious.
Fixed! Thank you.

Wire 3 was lost in translation :lol:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

http://www.mediafire.com/?znz3myzreyt

This is the source code for Version 2.0.

It has the comments on Spanish (will translate tomorrow for anyone who wants to improve the program)

In some minutes I will also upload the images needed to compile the program as the original one (this program is writted on autoit. to download please visit: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/index.shtml

Maybe it may make the program work for anyone that got error messages if they compile the program on they own system.

Edit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4ogtmghm2mm
Here are packed all the images and the sounds that the program uses. The way to compile it is just copy all to C:\ and compile using the full version of SciTE with F7

And here we have all the .au3 scripts that must be copied on the Include's folder of autoit installation
http://www.mediafire.com/?jk5cnyzjidn
lbh_self_bond

Post by lbh_self_bond »

I just realized that there is a new version.
But again I ask, does the countdown window always have to be on top?
Can we not have an option to move it to the background?
If I was using it while on webcam, I would like to be able to see what is going on in the cam/chat window.
That might just be me, though.
"I should bind myself to life with invisible knots
that can not be untied by any man
and I should be forever bound
and forever free" - Lao-tsu, The Tao Te Ching
iPain

Post by iPain »

about the vibrator :
so the pictures on the first posts are correct? i still don't understand how to connect it to the sound input.. :/ i have a common cheap vib.

can i try it as it shows?
i am asking because i cant see wire 1 and 3 again
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lbh_self_bond wrote:I just realized that there is a new version.
If I was using it while on webcam, I would like to be able to see what is going on in the cam/chat window.
Never thought about that use of the program. I will release a versión that let you to minimize the program window.

iPain wrote:about the vibrator :
so the pictures on the first posts are correct? i still don't understand how to connect it to the sound input.. :/ i have a common cheap vib.

can i try it as it shows?
i am asking because i cant see wire 1 and 3 again
You need an Ohmibod vibrator. Search on the net, is a special kind of vibrator that vibes to the rythm of the music. The photos explains how to convert a wired standar vibrator/plug in a ohmibod vibrator (of course, using one ohmibod). Just for having a bigger vibrator than the ohmibod but with the features of ohmibod.
iPain

Post by iPain »

hm.. can't you figure out the isolation , and make your own "connection board" (last pic) ?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lbh_self_bond wrote:I just realized that there is a new version.
Please give a try to this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?q247cnheu16u7pc

It will let you open new windows over the countdown.

As usual feedback will be much apreciatted. When I got any time I will release a version that will let you choose the drive to open